Search results

1. master@dh

film makers in queensland?

hey guys, i live in noosa, on the sunny coast. i need a high quality short movie (5mins ish) of me doin both dh and street. i probs also need a interview kinda thing. i need it to send to sponsers and whatnot... is anyone able to help? cheers. :)
  2. master@dh

DJ/ STREET comps ???????

hey chaps... im very keen on hitting up some dirt jumping and mtb street/park comps around queensland and nsw, and maybe further south. i dont know where to look, so can u please point me in the right direction :) would be a huge help, cheers
  3. master@dh

bike transportation to radelaide nationals....

hey guys and gals :) just wondering who is driving or flying from brisbane.without a bike to the adelaide national champs in feburary. i want to take my dirtjump bike aswell as my dh bike. i wasnt sure u could take 2 bikes on the plane, so i was wondering if anyone would have space for a...
  4. master@dh

when forks snap...

hey guys, my forks snapped when i was landing, and i do not remember a thing from about 8:00 pm that night when i got back from hospital.
  5. master@dh

Sam fraser edit

hey guys... as some of you might already know, im sam fraser, im 16 and i love to ride my bicycle:) this is just a sick film that my mate chris made for me.. all filmed and edited by chris findlay. its kinda long but worth sitting through...
  6. master@dh

kenilworth open day... (headcam)

hey guys.... just a quick headcam video from the open day at kenilworth, thanks to all who came out and made it a great day, and to all that helped rebuild the track:cool: by the way, i dont have an actual headcam. all ive got is a shitty 3.2mp digital cam that i glued to a reflector mount...
  7. master@dh

just a small vid from sunshine skate park

payed a scooter kid 10 bucks to film me for the day. turned up alright http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJOmZI7dcg0
  8. master@dh

ramp attak will not let mountain bikers in

hello to all the mountain bike riders out there. If your a street rider or ride the skate park then uve probably heard about ramp attak. if not this is a brand new indoor skate park in north brisbane. he place looks awesome, foam pit, resi ramps, and most of it is made out of wood. there...
  9. master@dh

QLD Sold, please delete

Item: tomac primer 220 Location:noosa, queensland Item Condition:brand new frame, really good condition Reason for selling: doesn't get ridden any more Price and price conditions:$4500 ono Extra Info:full spec list below Pictures: yepp: Frame: tomac primer 220 new model with...
  10. master@dh

What colour should i paint my bike????

hey ive just got myself a norco ryde frame and i hate the paint job, i kinda just want the public opinion on this one, i want something bright and in matt. basically i want something that stands out really well your opinion would be awesome, thanks guys:D:D
  11. master@dh

08 norco ryde frame, what are they like????

hey guys, im buyin a 08 norco ryde frame. they look like a nice bike and im getting it for like $100. all im asking for is a bit of feedback from people about the frame not the whole complete bike.what i want to know is are they lite, do they flex and how many people have snaped/cracked them...
  12. master@dh

dirt jumps in darwin

hey, my dad is moving to darwin and i know about the big skate park and i know how theres no hills but does anyone know about any big dirt jumps:D
  13. master@dh

dt-swiss wheels

hey, iv'e got rennies old dt-swiss fr2350 wheels and for some gay reason a dh tyre is really hard to get on. im not saying its imposible but if you do manage to get it on you pinch the tube. iv'e recently had the wheel on my street bike and i genrally run a monorail on but putting the monorail...
  14. master@dh

sold

Item: santa cruz vp-free 06 model Location: sunshine coast, QLD Item Condition: few scratches, other than that really good Reason for selling: don't use it Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: everything still works in perfect condition and the anodized frame so it doesn't scratch...
  15. master@dh

dj's and skate parks in darwin

hey, was just wondering if there is any kind of dj's or skate parks in darwin:D
  16. master@dh

darwin dh scene

hey guys what is the mountain biking like in darwin, im talking all types, downhill, freeride, street, 4x, dj's, cross country.:D
  17. master@dh

santacruz jackal dropouts

Item: santacruz jackal verticle dropouts Location: Noosa, Qld Item Condition: minor skuffs no cracks Reason for selling: want a single speed bike Price and price conditions: will swap for horizontal (single speed) dropouts Extra Info: they've got a bottle opener on one side...
  18. master@dh

i need a lift

hello i live on the sunshine coast and i need a lift to the sunshine series at duck creek. i realy need the points for the series so i realy do need to go
  19. master@dh

sold: 06 giant dh comp

Item: 06 giant dh comp Location:sunshine coast, QLD Item Condition:most of of the parts are in good condition, both the wheels are cracked (ive been riding them like that for over 6 months and they still haven't got worse)but i will chuck in 3 rims for free + tyres Reason...
  20. master@dh

SOLD Brand new tomac snyper 140

Item: tomac snyper 140 Location:sunshine coast, QLD Item Condition:brand new Reason for selling:unwanted prize Price and price conditions:$2500 or best offer Extra Info: comes with a fox rp2 shock and a red salsa seat post clamp Pictures: