Search results

1. D

VIC Odyssey - Forrest

yellow was me from carrum downs
  2. D

Sub 2kg 26" 100mm Frames...

FRAME: Ninety-Six Carbon BB30 Large, sanded back and clear coated FORK: 2011 DT Swiss XRC100 Race (1130grams) SHOCK: DT Swiss XR Carbon FRONT DERAILLEUR: Tuned Dura Ace Braze On with BK carbon clamp REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram XX with Extralite Extrbolt jockey wheels and Carbon ti bolts...
  3. D

Sub 2kg 26" 100mm Frames...

Large merida 96 1720 grams + dt swiss shock 175 grams total 1895 grams got mine down to 7.9kgs :)
  4. D

VIC 2012 Kona (Otway) Odyssey

Just like say a big thanxs to all the rides that asked if i was ok or i needed anything as i walked the 17km back to the football oval after my derailleur hanger and my bike decieded to go seperate ways
  5. D

Weight Weenie Challenge

Follow the link http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?13069-Post-Your-XC-Machine/page201 2010 merida 96 7.9kg with pedals, bar ends and bottle cage and yes i do race it
  6. D

Post Your XC Machine

Thanxs only thing it needs is a set if egg beater 11 pedals
  7. D

Post Your XC Machine

I race mine, did the 50k otway in feb and it didnt miss a beat
  8. D

Post Your XC Machine

Seems Dodgy????? please explain i started it myself using wet/dry sandpaper but i had to have an operation on my wrist so i ended up paying someone to finish it and clear coat it. (still havent had a chance to ride it yet) :( :( there is little imperfections in the carbon from when it...
  9. D

Post Your XC Machine

FRAME: Ninety-Six Carbon BB30 Large, sanded back and clear coated FORK: 2011 DT Swiss XRC100 Race SHOCK: DT Swiss XR Carbon FRONT DERAILLEUR: Tuned Dura Ace Braze On with BK carbon clamp REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram XX with Extralite Extrbolt jockey wheels and Carbon ti bolts SHIFTERS: Sram XX...
  10. D

Post Your XC Machine

Finally under 8kg More pics in the next couple of days :biggrin:
  11. D

Aussies XC Riders Abroad

finished 4 laps down
  12. D

Post Your XC Machine

there is a guy from Sweden named Mattias Hellore and he makes custom chainrings (and heaps of other stuff) in any size and bolt patten you like http://hellore.se/experimentalprototype/
  13. D

2011 an Otway Odyssey

First time for the 50km, finished in 2hr 50min, really enjoyed the first 25k not so the last, it just didnt flow like the first 25k No problems on Red Carpet had the track mostly to myself:D, caught maybe 4 other riders and they all let me pass, I was also using Schwalbe Tubular Racing...
  14. D

2011 an Otway Odyssey

I also lost my Oalkley M frames with clear Len's on red carpet some where :(
  15. D

duallie weights

Havent posted any pics for as while, here is my 2010 Merida 96 8.3kg FRAME: Ninety-Six Carbon BB30 Large FORK: 2011 DT Swiss XRC100 Race (1130grams) SHOCK: DT Swiss XR Carbon FRONT DERAILLEUR: Dura Ace Braze On REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram XX with AFC jockey wheels SHIFTERS: Sram XX...
  16. D

Post Your XC Machine

i have some TUFO tyre selent to use if/when i get one, on some tubular tyres you can unstitch them to repair them Dugast Rhino XLs cost 99 euros each then i have to include shipping, as it was the Tufos cost me $250.00 for the pair and i had to get them from Germany
  17. D

Post Your XC Machine

here is my bike with the edge tubular wheels on it FRAME Ninety-Six Carbon BB30 Large FORK Manitou R7 MRD 100 SHOCK DT Swiss XR Carbon FRONT DERAILLEUR Dura Ace Braze On REAR DERAILLEUR Sram XX with Carbon Ceramic jockey wheels SHIFTER Sram XX BRAKES Magura Matra SL...
  18. D

Post Your XC Machine

My latest upgrade Edge Composite Tubular Rims Tune Prince/Princess Hubs Scrub Rotors + ti bolts Relic Quick Releases Tufo XC2 Plus Tubular Tyres DT Aero Lite Spokes Weight 1060 grams ready to ride Front 1064 grams Rear 1341 grams with sram xx 11-34 cassette...
  19. D

Post Your XC Machine

20. D

Otway oddesey100 / tyre choice

i wouldnt use the 310's, i rode it last year with schwalbe racing ralph evos with stans and didnt puncher once, i have a set of 310's and the only thing i use them for is on the road and there is not that much bitumen in the full 100km