Search results

1. TOMRULES

[UPDATE] Yeti Super X

Added a few new blingy bits and pieces to her since I last posted. Rides like a dream, so stiff, so beautiful. Hope you enjoy. Frame - Yeti Super X Fork - DK/RT Handlebars - Odyssey Lumberjacks Stem - Stolen Headset - Chris King NoThreadset 1 1/8 Grips - ODI S&M Saddle - THE...
  2. TOMRULES

Rock Shox compression cartridge

G'day all I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where I could purchase a compression cartridge to suit a set of 2007 Rock Shox Pike 454 U-turn Coil forks. My current one seems to have decided to stop working. We have removed it to see if we could find the fault (and dad...
  3. TOMRULES

Brake Pads

G'day rotorburners, Im looking at getting a new set of pads for my elixirs. I thought this would be a simple task but i didn't realise how many different types of pads there were. If someone could tell me what the different types of pads are suited to, that would be great. Im planning on...
  4. TOMRULES

Yeti SuperX Updated p2

In a scientific first, a Yeti has given birth. This first photo shows a proud mother with her newborn. Specs for anyone who is interested Frame: Yeti SuperX 21.5 Fork: DK rt Bars: Fit Stem: Stolen Conviction Headset: FSA Orbit MX Brake Lever: Avid Speed Dial 7...
  5. TOMRULES

4X My Dream Yeti

This is my dream bike. I shipped all the parts in from overseas and this is the result. Building this bike was the best fun and at the end when it has all come together, it makes it all worth while. Hope you guys like it. Frame - 2009 Yeti DJ Rear shock - Front shock/fork- Rock Shox Pike...
  6. TOMRULES

4X in Victoria

Hey guys. I was wondering if there is any 4X racing in Victoria. I race BMX and I have a fairly decent 4X bike and i want to give it a good go on a proper 4X track. I already know about 4X racing at Park Orchards BMX but i really want to go on a 4X bike dedicated track. Thanks guys
  7. TOMRULES

Few pics from the holidays

Constructive critisism welcome. Sorry for the crappy quality, they were taken on a pretty old camera. Hope you enjoy them.
  8. TOMRULES

Bike frame box

Hey guys. Im looking at shipping a frame over from the USA. I already have a freight company sorted out but to calculate the shipping i need to know the dimentions of a bike frame box. What are typical dimentions for a bike frame box? Thanks guys
  9. TOMRULES

E-13 LG1 question

I'm looking at buying an e13 lg1 off CRC but they dont do a 32 tooth one. I was wondering if the LG1's have an adjustment where if you have a 36 tooth guide you have to use a 36 tooth chainring or if you can adjust it to use a smaller ring. Thanks
  10. TOMRULES

Antivirus system pro 2010

I have been attacked by a computer virus. Its not just any old virus. It is a program, that downloaded itself onto my computer, and is acting as a virus. The funniest part is that it is an antivirus program. Antivirus system pro 2010. It is a rouge antivirus program that is trying to get me to...
  11. TOMRULES

Clicking Argyles

A couple of weeks ago my brother got a brand new 08 STP 0. All was running fine but recently I have found that the forks make a clicking sound when you compress them. Is it something to worry about or not. And also what do I need to do to fix it? Thanks guys Tom
  12. TOMRULES

Afghan Burnout

This would have to be the craziest, sickest thing I have seen all day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xGGfM8zYNs
  13. TOMRULES

Rainy day projects (pimp mini bike)

I couldn't find a mini bike thread so I figured that this would be the best place to post this. My mate and i were bored out of or brains this afternoon. It was also poring down with rain so we couldnt go for a ride. We could either sit inside or play in the garage. We chose garage. We found...
  14. TOMRULES

Your First Car

I got my first car a few months ago. I got it just before my 13th birthday. It was a sick ass hyandai excel. Watermellon colour. i picked it up for about $800 with 11 months rego. we got it cheap coz it had a screwed clutch and a few other things wrong with it so me and my dad (hes a mechanic)...
  15. TOMRULES

Blur B1 Goggles

Item: A pair on Blur B1 goggles. preferrebly in red Location: Ringwood, Victoria Price range/Willing to Pay: $20-$30 Extra Info: fairly good condition eg. the lense is not scratched. Thanx guys. pm me if you hav any TOMRULES