Search results

1. Adrian

Sam Hill spotted (pointless thread)

He's either fishing or training for the champs with the military.
  2. Adrian

QLD Sold.

Item: 2008 STP complete 13.5". no splitsies Location:Central QLD. Item Condition: damn good. Built up with new and as new parts. Ridden seldom. small paint scratches on frame from storage and travel. Reason for selling: Used 6 times in 2.5 years. Price and price conditions: Offer me. Extra Info...
  3. Adrian

Cyclist bashes Bus Driver - allegedly.

I haven't seen this posted up yet, kind of surprised. Anybody here ride this road? Thoughts/e-pinions? EDIT: Found existing discussion here... http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2025786#post2025786
  4. Adrian

P.a.d v - 22/10/09

Here's the first installment of my PAD - Will get the rest up tonight when I'm home from work. These are the archived additions. RIDING: Current Hometown. Small, but steep and rocky hill, can be ridden two ways. Forgive him, he's German. LANDSCAPE: A Bit of an alien landscape to...
  5. Adrian

2006 Turner DHR rear axle - FOUND. Info inside.

what: I've all-but-stripped out the non-drive-side nut on the rear axle of my Turner DHR. Looking for a replacement nut or complete axle (axle, drive-side spacer, and non-drive nut). 135mm X 12mm spacing. Price: Offers please. Would like this within the next two weeks. Planning on racing at...
  6. Adrian

Sold.

Item: Da Bomb 9 - 1 Conversion kit with 16 tooth cog. Location: Central QLD Item Condition: good condition, minimal wear on cog. Reason for selling: gears. Price and price $35 posted Extra Info:really out of focus photo. cheaper than a new hub. runs well.
  7. Adrian

Sold

Item: Shimano M485 front and rear with 6 inch rotors Location: Central QLD, will post. Item Condition: new. taken off after a week of riding. EDIT see last post for updated condition. Reason for selling: spares Price and price conditions: $150 posted - Price Drop: 100 posted. See last post...
  8. Adrian

Sold

For sale: 2008 RockShox Totem Solo Airs (2 - step exterior, solo-upgrade). grey. Item Condition: Good, not ridden often. 1 1/8 inch Steerer cut to 190mm. some scratches on lowers (pics) Reason for Selling: services no longer required. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Steerer cut to...
  9. Adrian

QLD Sold

For sale: 2005 Banshee Scream, small, black. Item Condition: Good. No cracks, no major scratches. unridden for over a year. some cobwebs included at no extra cost. Reason for Selling: no longer used. Price and price conditions: $600 with Fox DHX5 shock. Less hassle = cheaper Extra Info: with...
  10. Adrian

World - class Mountain Biking in the media

Reading the attached article below made me stop and wonder how much it takes to get an obscure sport recognised in national media, and whether the Mountan Biking community could do more to get coverage: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/07/21/2309080.htm?section=world " Aust glider...
  11. Adrian

Just another found/stolen/recovered story.

[startrant/] Just thought I'd share a tale. I'm currently living in Central QLD, in a pretty small town. I got a call at work last week from a local policeman (who I know pretty well, he's actually a good bloke) that went along the lines of 'we found a bike abandoned and busted up outside...
  12. Adrian

Mount Stuart, Townsville, 24/05/08

Said I'd have them up here sooner, but better late than pregnant....... They're mostly just the tree gap, taken between riding like a sook. Coming ten at a time, just to work on my post count. Here you go lads and tracey.
  13. Adrian

Sydney City Sesh. Rugby Club, Circular Quay, 5pm, March 28th.

So, who's up for a catch up on the 28th? Squidly's promised me a blinding laser light display at Home, and I foolishly have agreed, but beforehand I thought it'd be nice to meet up somewhere quiet enough to actually talk, and not get stares from rich pingers for drinking normal beer. So who's...
  14. Adrian

Howard finds a new audience.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/03/06/2182228.htm Howard slams Rudd on IR, Iraq Posted 2 hours 14 minutes ago Updated 1 hour 5 minutes ago John Howard: 'Scrapping WorkChoices is a reversal of major economic reform'. (Reuters) Video: First Cut: Howard 'disappointed' over Iraq...
  15. Adrian

SOLD thanks

Item: 2005 Marzocchi 888RC's 200mm SOLD Location: Central Queensland, 4746 Item Condition: ok, scratched as in pics. No Oil currently in forks due to draining them for an emergency fix on a mate's fork. Plush. Reason for selling: No longer using them. Price and price...
  16. Adrian

Sold

Item: 2008 Marzocchi Drit Jumper IIs Location: Central QLD, 4746. Item Condition: Unused. Taken off 2008 STP1. Reason for selling: Not using them. Price and price conditions: 300 + postage. Extra Info...
  17. Adrian

Smoky Dawson dies at 94.

I'm saddened, but happy that an aussie icon has actually managed to live a long life... http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/02/14/2162398.htm Music legend Smoky Dawson dies Australian country music legend Smoky Dawson has died at the age of 94. Dawson was dubbed "Australia's...
  18. Adrian

Interesting addition to wikipedia.

Highlighted in the attached picture...
  19. Adrian

The Squires Brewery Annual. Darling Harbour, Dec. 5th. TONIGHT.

OKAY>>> To finalise at the last minute (of which I am the master), We will be meeting at Squires Brewery, Darling Harbour, at 6pm, tonight, the 5th of December, for a couple of bevvies. I'm bringing my street bike in, and depending on the weather will go cruising in search of any teetotalling...
  20. Adrian

Brownsville was smoking on the 28th.

This is every photo I took on the hill during practice... Features pinchy, and about the 100m after it... Then my camera died. Enjoy.