Search results

1. DHZILLA

Actual/Effective Top Tube Length?

Can someone explain the difference in the measurements?
  2. DHZILLA

Foes in Australia?

Anyone know the best place to purchase Foes Frames in Australia or even overseas?
  3. DHZILLA

What Year Model is this Yeti DJ?

What Year Model is this Yeti DJ? Thanks in Advance
  4. DHZILLA

Foes Predator Frame

Item: Foes Predator Frame Med - Large Location: Australia Item Condition: Yes Price: Yes Pictures: Yes
  5. DHZILLA

4X Racing at BMX Tracks

Do many people on here race 4X at their local BMX Track? If so, what type of rules do you go by?
  6. DHZILLA

$ New Spokes?

Im wanting to get my sons BMX Bike Spokes/Nipples replaced as they have gotten rusty from living near the beach. There 36 Spoke wheels on GT Power Series, anyone give me a rough price on what I would be looking at for new spokes + labor?
  7. DHZILLA

QLD Sold

Item: Frame: 05' Iron Horse Kumicho Medium 8" travel Fork: Manitou Sherman 170-130mm Shock: 5th Element Stem: Holzfeller (NEW) Bars: Hussefelt Bars & Lizard Skin Grips (NEW) Headset: Sealed Token (NEW) Brakes: Avid Codes Front & Rear (NEW) Cranks: Hussefelt Holzfeller w/E-13 Bashguard...
  8. DHZILLA

BMX Racing Jersey

Hey guys, just a quick question, is the jersey/pants used in BMX Racing the same as Motocross?
  9. DHZILLA

Rudd to waste $4.7bn

Mr Rudd said it was a historic decision to build a world-class national broadband network. “We believe this is a critical step when it comes to Australia's long-term economic future,” he told reporters in Canberra. I can't see how wasting that much money on the internet is going to help. May...
  10. DHZILLA

Bearings in Swingarm

My swingarm was repainted so I got new bearings for it. I don't think the bearings are in enough as there is play when the swingarm is on the bike. Is there a special tool they use to install bearings into the swingarm?
  11. DHZILLA

2.35" Big Enough

What size tyres does everyone run? 26" x ?
  12. DHZILLA

DH My Red Horsey - Not Complete

Frame: 05' Iron Horse Kumicho Medium 8" travel Fork: Manitou Sherman 170-130mm Shock: 5th Element Stem: Holzfeller Bars: Hussefelt Bars Headset: Sealed Token Brakes: Avid Codes Front & Rear Cranks: Hussefelt Holzfeller Shift Lever: Shimano Deore Derailleur: Shimano Deore Pedals: Mosh...
  13. DHZILLA

Chain Length

Is there some sort of tool to work out what your chain length is mean't to be? I have a 38t chainring - 11t - 34t 9 speed cassette and the chain seems to slap around alot.
  14. DHZILLA

Paypal

Been buying stuff for couple of years now with Paypal but only last week I sold something and they paid by paypal. I can't seem to find a way to put the money into my bank account. How is it done?
  15. DHZILLA

Sam Hill

Does Sam Hill actually live down here in Australia? I know he has a Aussie flag on his bike but just his major sponser is a company that isn't even availiable in Australia
  16. DHZILLA

QLD Sold

-- sold --
  17. DHZILLA

Avid Juicy 3's

How realiable and good are the Juicy 3's? I know they aren't the best out there but I notice that I few decent bikes come out with them.
  18. DHZILLA

We may need a how to thread?

Seems some people here have trouble in knowing how to go back and edit the title in the for sale section and put sold or found :rolleyes: Maybe make up something with the for sale template?
  19. DHZILLA

Azonic Outlaw Wheelset

Anyone here used the Azonic Outlaw Wheelset or heard any feedback on them?
  20. DHZILLA

GT DHi?

Anyone know why GT didn't bring out a DHi this year?