Search results

1. Guiver

TAS 2016 Banshee Rune. Large. CC-DB air / CS !!SOLD!!

Item: 2016 Banshee Rune. Large Location: Hobart (Cyclingo Bike shop) Item Condition: BRAND NEW, Never built up. It does have a very small mark on the seat tube under the shop sticker (photo included) Reason for selling: Old Stock. Clearing the decks for 2017 Price and price conditions...
  2. Guiver

Tassie job opportunity - Cyclingo -

Hey guys. Are you wizard on the tools and feel like a tree change? awesome, we are currently looking for an experienced bike mechanic to join our team. details can be found here -> http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/south-hobart/other/casual-bike-mechanic/1127652808 Send any CV or questions...
  3. Guiver

TAS Pivot Point with Fox32 Factory RLC forks !SOLD!

Item: Pivot Point hardtail frame with Fox Float fit RLC (Factory Kashima,15mm & Tapered) set at 90mm ish (includes headset to suit) Location:Hobart. Item Condition: Great condition. Reason for selling: Asset purge Price and price conditions: $600 for the lot. Will post at your expense...
  4. Guiver

Transition Double, Specialized SX, P-Slope etc

Item: 100mm 'ish dual sus frames for play bike. Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: Show me what you have Extra Info: Must be tapered fork compatible. With or without shock. PM me if you have anything to offer. cheers!
  5. Guiver

8.5" x 2.5"/216mm x 63mm Coil rear shock

Item: Coil rear shock. Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on model etc Extra Info: Im after a 8.5" x 2.5"/216mm x 63mm Coil shock, chasing a 400lbs spring too but not essential. Please PM me if you have something. Cheers!
  6. Guiver

Santa Cruz Jackal. "new shape" *sold*

Item: Santa Cruz Jackal Location: Hobart, Tas Item Condition: Very good. few tiny paint chips on rear stays. Reason for selling: Not needed. Price and price conditions: $500 you pay postage. Extra Info: "short" size with adjustable geared dropouts. Comes with green DMR collar and short...
  7. Guiver

Banshee Rampant. RP23 *sold*

Item: Banshee Rampant frame "Small" Location: Hobart, Tas. Item Condition: Excellent. Little to no cable or shoe rub Reason for selling: Not being used at the moment, reluctant sale. Price and price conditions: $750 you pay post. Extra Info: Comes with Fox rp23 shock and NEW Pro sealed...
  8. Guiver

2011 Dartmoor Shine

Been awhile since i posted a bike up on here. Guess this makes for a good return. Big thanks to Rick @ Fearless for the hook up and Jervis for the photos.
  9. Guiver

Fox DHX Air 5. 7.875" x 2.25" SOLD

SOLD. Thanks RotorBurn Item: Fox DHX Air 5. 7.875" x 2.25" Location: Hobart Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: gone coil Price and price conditions: $300 shipped Pictures:
  10. Guiver

Banshee Rampant (frame)

Item: Banshee Rampant MUST be the "short" size Location: Tas but happy to pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: not to fussed, show me what you have Extra Info: Bit of a long shot i know as there does not seem to be many around but if you do have one and are willing to part with it let me...
  11. Guiver

Arrow racing DSS-3 -SOLD-

Item: Arrow racing DSS-3 frame. Custom factory Paint, drop-out and head badge. Location: Hobart (happy to ship at buyers expense) Item Condition: Very good. Minimal paint rub, all pivots and bearings still solid. Price and price conditions: NOW $600 (rrp ~$1400 with van R) Extra Info...
  12. Guiver

Stems. Straitline & leaf !! SOLD !!

buyer pays postage. Item: Straitline Wedge Stem Location: Hobart Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: WAY to many stems kicking around Price and price conditions: $50 rrp $230 Extra Info: 25.4 clamp. 55mm reach. Pictures: Item...
  13. Guiver

TAS Alienation Billy club & Odyssey Senior 2 Pivotal *SOLD*

Item: Alienation Billy club & Odyssey Senior 2 Pivot Location: Hobart, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent, Seat is close to brand new. Post is cut but not super short has a few marks but nothing major Reason for selling: 30.9 Price and price conditions: $60 for...
  14. Guiver

TAS Leaf Concept DLX frame kit. *sold*

Item: Leaf Concept DLX frame Location: Hobart but happy to ship at your expense Item Condition:Good, more detail to follow. Reason for selling: Too tech for me. Price and price conditions: $560 Extra Info: Includes; Leaf Concept DLX frame (integrated headset and seatclamp) FSA impact...
  15. Guiver

TAS Fox 36 Talas Rc2 *pics up* !! SOLD !!

Item: 2008 Fox 36 Talas Rc2 Location: Hobart. Item Condition: Great. Few marks on lowers and crowns from brakelines. New Talas cartridge installed this year, feeling like butter! Reason for selling: 2010... Price and price conditions: $800. happy to post at your expense. Extra Info: 20mm...
  16. Guiver

e13 backplate (iscg05). to suit 36t LG1

Item: e13 backplate Location: Hobart, happy to pay shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: umm less than a new one. Extra Info: must be ISCG05 PM me if you have something. Cheers!
  17. Guiver

TAS Banshee Amp Frame. (Pics up) !! SOLD !!

Item: Banshee Amp H/T frame 'Regular' size Location: Hobart South Item Condition:VERY good. Few shoe rubs that will polish out and scrapes from the tyre on the inside of the rear chainstay Reason for selling: Got a Cro-mo frame for dirt/street purposes Price and price conditions: $400 (rrp...
  18. Guiver

DJ JTR-SS Build MkII (homemade awesome'nss)

Built more as a show off piece than something im going to ride. Needs a few mods to the frame to make it bomb proof. Updates from last time; Pimp'n paint jop. (i say pimp'n... i sprayed it green then did a white splatter over the top (get your mind out of the gutter)) Front triangle is bomber...
  19. Guiver

Banshee Rune. Finished build

Love it, Rode it into the ground in NZ over summer and would take it back in a heart beat. When i say finished.... its about as finished as a bike gets with me. I have not changed anything on it for months but there is a few little things i want to *tweak* Think it really needs new tyres (not...
  20. Guiver

DJ Leaf Concept DLX

Hey guys, Had this for a few weeks now but only really just got the build sorted. General theme for this build was black, really happy with how it rides on the pump track and im damn keen to see how it goes at tolosa now im running a higher bar. Changes on the cards are routing the front brake...