Search results

1. gcouyant

VIC Yarra Trails - Candlebark Park (Hans)

Hi Guys, A few here will already be aware of recent initiatives by Parks Vic to embrace community involvement in managing and maintain Parks assets. Over the years a good deal of unauthorised and illegal trail had been created along the yarra corridor with MTB being the primary activity...
  2. gcouyant

ISI Advanced Bicycle Carrier Systems - Two New Positions Open - Come and work with us

Demand for product has been brutal and I'd like to invite enthusiastic people who are into cycling and adventure travel to join the team here at ISI. We have two new positions to fill. Production technician who operates metal working equipment and has a good eye for detail. Plenty to do and a...
  3. gcouyant

Fat Bike Carrier

It's pleasing to see the popularity of fat bikes increasing because they are a fantastic bike to get out and have a ball wherever you are and over just about any sort of terrain. We have been using Fat Bikes for years to explore remote areas around Australia where conventional bicycles are...
  4. gcouyant

VIC Positions Vacant at ISI Advanced Bicycle Carrier Systems - Melbourne

Business has been very kind to us but we just can't keep up with demand for our bicycle carriers. It's time to grow again.... We at ISI manufacture the world's strongest, zero hassle bicycle carriers that are the most gentle on a bicycle and have three positions available and these are...
  5. gcouyant

Financial Support of Rotorburn

Scott asked me for financial support for the Rotorburn forum back in April and since then I've been trying regularly but not getting any responses at all. Briefly, I've followed the instructions on http://www.rotorburn.com/advertisinginfo/ Emailed Scott at scott@farkin.net and also used the...