Search results

1. ukalipt

WSMTB Club - Round 6 - Yellomundee Sunday 12th September 2010

We're Racing Again - So Should You! This Sunday at Yellomundee, which is in fine condition atm. Weather is looking good as well with a nice 23º predicted. Registration: 8:00am to 8:50am Kids Racing: 8:30am to 9:00am All other Racing: 9.30am (Starting with A Grade through to Novice with...
  2. ukalipt

WSMTB Club - Round 4 - Yellomundee

Hi all, I have uploaded to our website the results from todays racing. With pretty much perfect weather it was, like always, a great day out on your bike. There has also been an update to Rounds 3 & Round 4 Results along with a new upload of the points up to and including Round 4 [thanks...
  3. ukalipt

WSMTB Club - Round 4 - Venue change to Blue Gum Lodge

WSMTB Club are excited to announce that Round 4 [25th July 2010] will now be held at Blue Gum Lodge. Check the website for details. http://ow.ly/23MKS NOTE: Due to this location being private property there will be NO PRACTISE before race day.
  4. ukalipt

WSMTB Club XC Round 3 - Yellomundee Sunday 23rd May 2010

WSMTB are XC racing again this weekend at Yellomundee. We're expecting a big turnout so arrive early to register. Don't forget to visit the timing computer guru's! Registration: 8:00am to 8:50am Kids Racing: 8:30am to 9:00am All other Racing: 9.30am (Starting with A Grade through to Novice with...
  5. ukalipt

Dirtworks 2010 - trail conditions

has anyone done a reccy of the fire trails of late? have they been graded like the blue mountains has been over the later part of summer?
  6. ukalipt

WSMTB Club Round 2 - Yellomundee Sunday 18th April 2010

WSMTB are XC racing again this weekend at Yellomundee. Would be great to see more riders there for this round. The course has been set and from what i have been told its a cracker this weekend. NOTE: We're closing the rego's off a little earlier this round to try and help with the timing...
  7. ukalipt

WSMTB 2010 - Club Racing - Round 1 Results

Apologies for the delay. We did have some timing issues on the weekend. To eliminate the issues for Round 2 [18th April] if riders could follow the steps outlined on the WSMTB Club home page it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone for coming out to yellomundee and racing...
  8. ukalipt

WSMTB Club 4 Hour - Ride with us

we have finished the video shot at the recent 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series. you can view it in HD here http://www.vimeo.com/9701873 or a SD [lower res version] is on our home page www.wsmtb.com enjoy.
  9. ukalipt

WSMTB Club - 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09' - Round 3

Entries are now open online for the third and final round of the WSMTB Summer Enduro Series. This round we are really happy to have a new sponsor Bikeminded who will be giving away all the prizes on the day. If possible please enter online to help with a speedy rego process. much appreciated...
  10. ukalipt

XC Club Championship Calendar now online

The 2010 XC calendar is now available on our website. 4X and DH will follow shortly
  11. ukalipt

WSMTB Club 4hr Summer Enduro Series 09' - Rnd 2 + Skills Clinic Day

4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09' Online entries are now open for Round 2 and WSMTB Club have teamed up with AMBC’s Homeground Advantage Program to run a Women’s specific Skills Clinic Day to be held on Saturday 16th January 2010 prior to the Round 2 race on the Sunday. The clinic will be for...
  12. ukalipt

WSMTB Club 4hr Summer Enduro Series 09' - Rnd 2 + Skills Clinic Day

4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09' Online entries are now open for Round 2 and WSMTB Club have teamed up with AMBC’s Homeground Advantage Program to run a Women’s specific Skills Clinic Day to be held on Saturday 16th January 2010 prior to the Round 2 race on the Sunday. The clinic will be for...
  13. ukalipt

WSMTB Club - 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09'

details for the upcoming 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series are now available in the WSMTB Club Events section or at WSMTB.com Online entries are now available http://www.wsmtb.com/v2/4hr_09.html Categories & Costs Solo Men, Solo Women, Solo Single Speed - $27.50 each [Each non-MTBA members will...
  14. ukalipt

WSMTB Club - 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09'

WSMTB Club and JetBlack Products are holding a 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09' at Yellomundee. Three rounds starting off with the 4 hour twilight race on Saturday the 5th of December. Twilight racing will commence late afternoon. This first round is proudly sponsored by Blackmans Bicycles...
  15. ukalipt

ditworks 50km entry available

due to an injury i can't ride this weekends dirtworks therefore i have a 50km entry up for grabs. original price is $85 - ONLY REQUIREMENT - if you do want the entry transferal you MUST do this on the SATURDAY before the race (registration starts at 5pm). it CAN NOT be done in the morning...
  16. ukalipt

middle burn dual cranks

for quiet a while i have consider the granny ring luggage. i don't use it much - well if it wasn't there i could live without it. it is extra weight :rolleyes: so i have been thinking seriously about getting some middleburn duo cranks. i have a few questions about them - sorry i have less...
  17. ukalipt

XC saddle - racing the focus

i am looking for some advice on a new saddle the saddle is going on a XC hard tail racing bike. racing will mainly focys local club rounds which are about 1.5hrs + a couple of 100km races throughout the year. priorities in the respective order 1. weight - would really love it to be on...
  18. ukalipt

XC training - 1 hr = 2 x 30min

i have been trying to put together a bit of a training program. with all the research i have done i have worked out that one of my days a week i need to do 1hr medium intensity. the question i have ... can this be done in two sessions of 30min each in one day or is that just not the right...
  19. ukalipt

blackmans customer service level..

on saturday i had to make a trip to my blackmans penrith for a purchase. i pulled up out the back and looked up and saw the "dolly" as my 5 year old so innocently called it. at first i ignored it for his sake but with the eyes of a hawk he had already spotted it much the same as me then...
  20. ukalipt

tube size question

i just purchased a maxxis fly weight 26 x 1.50/1.75 tube. it is going into a schwalbe racing ralph tire that is 26 x 2.25. i need the next size up tube yeah? the 26 x 1.90/2.125 or can i run the 1.75 safely/successfully? i imagine not but the bike store sold me the tube and i was picking up my...