Search results

1. jackthewolverine

Mongoose Boot'r 2011 Bling mobile

Finally, After riding a very un-reliable, small travel peice of sh*t for years then selling it to pay for schoolies(Yes that means vodka and strippers.) I managed to find this for a steal. Like very very very cheap!. First impressions. AMAZING!!!! So plush but yet still sprints. Going from a...
  2. jackthewolverine

Clunking from the front end??

Hey guys. I got my bike back from a service at the new Bike shop and found a knocking in the front end. I thought it was the Headset so i tightened it but that did very little. Now i think it might be the forks. I have 2008 Marzocchi 55 R's. I am a bit concerned as it makes the frok's...
  3. jackthewolverine

Avid Juicy Three Reach?

Hey guys. I just wanted to know which screw it is to adjust the Reach. Cheers. I labeled the Screws so say A or B Cheers Jack
  4. jackthewolverine

Isnack 2.0

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26128916-421,00.html Are they serious??
  5. jackthewolverine

Chain Length??

I just got my new Shimano lx chain today (Cheers Krank bikes.) I was just wondering to i need to shorten it for my bike. I have a 2x9 setup on my Norco Six. The chain is 116 links long according to the box it came in. Cheers Jack
  6. jackthewolverine

Chain? What to get?

Hey Guys. I need a new chain. Don't wanna spend to much maybe $30 For use of a bit of everything. 9speed, 2 Front Chainrings. Cheers Jack
  7. jackthewolverine

Rotorburn's biggest dicks.

First of all. I think i would be up there. I have a habit of posting stupid threads/posts so i know i am a dick and i admit that. So who shits you the most on Rotorburn. I don't care if i get banned for this.
  8. jackthewolverine

This is what they call music now days??

Short Stack? Poofy Ladie-Men more like it. Nuf' Said.
  9. jackthewolverine

2010 Bikes?

Hey Rotorburners. Was just wondering when the 2010 bikes come out. Thanks guys. Please don't give me shit about it too.
  10. jackthewolverine

Deleate

Ten Char.......
  11. jackthewolverine

Shimano 105

Hey roadies. Now i got a wrong part in the mail today from the UK and it will cost a bit to send over. so i might just sell it here. It's a shimano 105 brakeset. brand new. How much do you reckon i would get for it. Cheers jack.
  12. jackthewolverine

singlespeed?

Hey everyone. I have an old 08 Norco wolverine i want to make singlespeed. Now i want to know if i can do this with out removing the casettle and putting on a single speed kit. now this bike isn't gonna be used lots and i just wanna do this because the bikes rusting in the shed and the gears a...
  13. jackthewolverine

Aquaducts?

Hey Ye-alll. Me and some of my mates are bored of our local tracks and i was talking to some guy who told me about aquaducts. But we don't know where it is. Help to find it would be great. Thankxs. Jack
  14. jackthewolverine

Derailleurs?

Hey, I am buying a X.7 for my bike but i don't know what length i need. On chain Reaction they only have long left. I have a 08 norco six three. would it fit allright? Cheers Jack
  15. jackthewolverine

FSA Moto X Fitting?

Hey everyone, On my 08 Norco six i am looking at upgrading my cranks to FSA Moto X and i was wondering if they will fit the bike, My current cranks are FSA alpha Drive. Cheers Jack
  16. jackthewolverine

Rhys Willemse

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o8J4Y0965w I was bored so i looked up some Dh vids on youtube and found this... I was looking at the riders and i thought...is that a young Rhys Willemse? I never knew he road a V-10 if it is him. Cheers. (move this to Off-topic if it belongs there.
  17. jackthewolverine

VIC 350-400x2.8 fox spring swap with 550lb

Item: 350 or 400lbx2.8 fox spring Location: Melbounre, half's postage Price range/Willing to Pay:swap would be best, i have 550lbx2.8 Extra Info: It must be in good condish, mine is a month old.
  18. jackthewolverine

Sound Relief...

Now first, I searched. Now....Whos going? i know i sure am. If you are...Who you looking forword too seeing. I Think it's a great reason to pay money to see bands play but also to see Hunters and collecters, Midnight Oil+ a few more reform. And i couldn't think of a better venue then the...
  19. jackthewolverine

Whats happened top Farkin.Net?

Now...It' has been 2 years since i first had a look on farkin(i have on;y been a meber for 1 year though) and when i first joined this forum was full of friendly people who always had the right advice and didn't unleash hell on you when you didn't know something because you where a newbie to...
  20. jackthewolverine

The Classic Cars Thread.

First, I searched. Now i am heading off to the Hanging Rock Car show tomrrow with my dad and i thought i could make a classic car thread. Just post up the Name, Year and model of your car and some pics My dad's 1965 Valiant AP6 Regal Adn take in mind this was from hanging rock last year. It...