Search results

1. ronster44

Riding in Hawaii

Well to cut a long storey short I`m heading over to Hawaii with my girl who is not a rider in a few weeks and wish to hire a bike for a least one day for some riding most probably on the Big island. I`m after some info on bike hire and places to ride.
  2. ronster44

Giddy UP....... New Transition

I have one it was a bit of a wait but well worth it
  3. ronster44

Interesting

http://vimeo.com/88017717
  4. ronster44

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

One thing no one seems to be saying is that Shuttles damage you're bike, So If your sporting a lovely new carbon wonder bike I would be riding it up. I don`t have that problem.
  5. ronster44

Kiwis know how to do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8qa4wk5F58&feature=player_embedded
  6. ronster44

HMBA Super G All Mountain - Paterson

Happens to the best off us and yes it is my right side .
  7. ronster44

HMBA Super G All Mountain - Paterson

Due to a broken collar bone no racing for me,keen to help out on the day Tim.
  8. ronster44

Flow Rollercoaster by Rocky Trail - NSW ALL Mountain State Series + Championships

That was one hard day two total different tracks, four crashes two on my race run, got attacked by a rough cicada on my race run, and the worst injury I got all day was walking down the track I roll my ankle thats racing. But I still had fun I think.
  9. ronster44

Whats a good AM helm that us aussies can buy, what u guys use?

Hay Copsticks where did you order it from me want one to:thumb:
  10. ronster44

Adjustable Seat Posts

Yes that was me and i had put the claw in the wrong way:loco:
  11. ronster44

Adjustable Seat Posts

Little red cover plate Hay Nerf herder do you keep the cable junction cover plates off the Lev's as mine went missing today on a ride DOH!!! the geto tail side fix of insulation tape work for a little wile and keep the mud out Cheers Ron
  12. ronster44

Post your all mountain bike

I was going to keep the evo but the bandits is such fun to ride see is up for sale.
  13. ronster44

Hay Gripper Shred it dose!! and don`t worry about the weight its 13.4kgs as is with the 2.2 kg transition wheels. So there is plenty of scope for weight loss but i`m happy with it as is. My first ride was at the rocky trail rollercoster at Ourimbah Fun was had.
  14. ronster44

The new ride Bandit 29er Only mods converted the wheels to tubless droped the stem lovin this bike.
  15. ronster44

Why not!!!
  16. ronster44

Maybe a bit less red and some white tyres! Nice bike mate and hows the ribs?
  17. ronster44

NSW All Mountain Race #5 - HMBA at Paterson

Get well mate looking forward to racing you again next year.
  18. ronster44

NSW All Mountain Race #5 - HMBA at Paterson

Hows the ribs fast one
  19. ronster44

Found this on MTBR

Yer I`m a sucker for a good web clip and the 26er vs 29er articlel is cool as I can see a Bandit 29er in my future maybe.
  20. ronster44

Found this on MTBR

Cool all mountain web site!http://allmountainaddict.com/