Search results

1. that_stoney_one

Brake hose length, does it allow fluid to expand?

Hi all, so as the title suggests this question is about the length of a brake hose and will having a longer brake hose allow the fluid to expand? I ask the questions because i have just bought a brand new set of zee brakes, front and rear, fitted them to my bike with brand new 203mm rotors...
  2. that_stoney_one

Wanted : foes fly bike or frame

Hi, been a while since I have posted! I'm after a foes fly, either just the frame or complete bike. Let me know if you have one to sell or know someone that might sell.... Cheers! Item - foes fly frame or bike Condition - used Location- cairns qld Price - negotiable
  3. that_stoney_one

Bike appears to be ghost shifting... story inside.

Hi all, i have a question about my bike. Its a 2008/09 (around that era) Giant glory, has a sram x7 rear shifter mech. When i bought the bike the rear inner cable was broken so i had to replace that and i fitted it myself, adjusted all the gear lockouts on the rear shifter and it was...
  4. that_stoney_one

Downhill bike, cairns

Hi all, im trying to get back into riding again and looking for a downhill bike around the value of 1500. would prefer to try and get one locally. thanks.
  5. that_stoney_one

QLD Downhill bike, Cairns, North queensland

Hi all, im trying to get back into riding again and looking for a downhill bike around the value of 1500. would prefer to try and get one locally. thanks.
  6. that_stoney_one

QLD Sold

Item: 2008/2009 Blackmarket Riot. not 100% sure on year of frame. Location: Cairns Item Condition: Used, good. Reason for selling: dont use it as much as i thought i would Price and price conditions: 1600 ono, now 1400!, buyer pays postage, will courier it to your door step Extra Info...
  7. that_stoney_one

sold

Item: 06 world cup forks, lowers are world cups, internals are race or team. Location: Cairns, qld Item Condition: 100% working. scratches from shuttling. could use new sticker kit. Reason for selling: dont ride anymore Price and price conditions: 400, or make me an offer, postage at...
  8. that_stoney_one

sold

Item: 2005 Foes Fly Frame with shock Location: Cairns, qld Item Condition: Fair, scratches from shuttling. One dent in lower swing arm. if you had the time would look good with a paint job and new sticker kit. Reason for selling: dont ride anymore Price and price conditions: 500, or make me...
  9. that_stoney_one

sold

Item: 2005 Foes Fly Location: Cairns Item Condition: Used. Reason for selling: Havent ridden in over 9 months Price and price conditions: 1600 (if sold complete) other wise offers and BUYER PAYS POSTAGE. [b]Extra Info: There are no major faults with this bike, the only issue is that...
  10. that_stoney_one

Crc shipping times to australia?

Hi, im ordering a new bike off chainreactioncycles.com and im wondering if any one has had any experience with them. what is their shipping standards like? were your items in good condition? do they provide insurance for lost items? do they provide a tracking program of some sort? and...
  11. that_stoney_one

Ns Bikes - where to buy from?

Hi all, im in the market for a new single speed hardtail. Im after a website or something where i can get my hands on the new NS bikes in Australia. i know i can get them from chain reaction cycles however i want to see if there are any other site out there that distribute these bikes. or...
  12. that_stoney_one

found

Item: Single speed hardtail, preferably alloy frame. want something really light Location: Cairns, qld Price range/Willing to Pay: open to anything. Extra Info: I have a Downhill bike i am trying to sell and would be willing to do a swap with cash adjustment! this is my downhill bike ...
  13. that_stoney_one

QLD sold

Item: 2005 Foes Fly Location: Cairns Item Condition: Used. Reason for selling: Havent ridden in over 9 months Price and price conditions: 1200...ono Extra Info: There are no major faults with this bike, the only issue is that there is a small dent in the top tube of the swing arm. And...
  14. that_stoney_one

Show off ya Hilux!!

Hi! well i have recently purchased a 2000 Model, 3L (aftermarket turbo) diesel, Dual cab, alloy tray, 4x4 Hilux, PS: Its the 5L engine with an after market turbo. So i thought i would post it up and at the same time create a Hilux Specific Thread. Post up your luxxy's!! and here are...
  15. that_stoney_one

Cairns 4x4 website / forsale sites?

Hi all, im posting this because i am in the market to buy a 4x4 Hilux. i am located in cairns and will only want to buy local. i have found 4x4playfnq.com and other sites like carsales, drive, country cars ect but was wondering if any one knows of 4x4 specific websites with sales on...
  16. that_stoney_one

Valentines day, what are you getting your sweetie?

So valentines day is this saturday fellas, and im feeling kind of guilty...all i have got is some chocolate and a soft toy for my missus...and im after some ideas. just wondering what you all got, or if you have heard of any sweet ideas for their missus' cheers.
  17. that_stoney_one

QLD sold

Item: 2006 Manitou goldlabel series 2 Location: cairns Item Condition: few scratches, no deep ones. Reason for selling: new forks Price and price conditions: 100ono These forks internals are broken, they would be perfect for some one who has bent their goldlabel 2's.
  18. that_stoney_one

iphone help

just two quick questions, is there a way to text on the side (instead of holding the phone upright turn it to the side and text sideways), i cant seem to figure out how to do this. also instead of the qwerty keyboard bring up the keyboard that old mobile phones have. thanks.
  19. that_stoney_one

QLD sold

Item: .243 Racing 26" hardtail single speed Location: Cairns Item Condition: Ridden a total of about 15-20 times Reason for selling: Built up as a project last year, forks are broken and id rather sell this to pay off my ute than spend money on forks. Price: a total of around $1100 was spent...
  20. that_stoney_one

Found

Item: 2006 Manitou gold label 2 internals, weather this is the complete internals to the forks, or a pair of forks with a crack in them that are unuseable Location: cairns, qld Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 ?