Search results

1. $$Noble$$

QLD 2015 Lapierre Spicey 527 - 53cm - SOLD

Pics up bump up
  2. $$Noble$$

QLD 2015 Lapierre Spicey 527 - 53cm - SOLD

Item:2015 Lapierre Spicey 527 - 53cm Location: Brisbane QLD Can post to major cities Item Condition: Used about 10 times Reason for selling:Moving to road SOLD
  3. $$Noble$$

QLD SOLD Please delete

Price Drop, 1/3rd of retail price and only a year old.
  4. $$Noble$$

QLD SOLD Please delete

Yes still for sale PM Sent.
  5. $$Noble$$

QLD SOLD Please delete

bump price drop
  6. $$Noble$$

QLD SOLD Please delete

Needs to be gone flick me some offers
  7. $$Noble$$

QLD SOLD Please delete

for those who have been PM me sorry been away from the forums still for sale can post.
  8. $$Noble$$

QLD SOLD Please delete

Price Drop
  9. $$Noble$$

QLD SOLD Please delete

Pics posted.
  10. $$Noble$$

QLD SOLD Please delete

Shoot me an offer.
  11. $$Noble$$

QLD SOLD Please delete

Large / XLarge
  12. $$Noble$$

QLD SOLD Please delete

Sold $$$$$$
  13. $$Noble$$

06 Turner DHR Hanger

Hi all, Can someone please confirm if the attahed link is the correct hanger for an 06 turner DHR (Hanger 72). I cant check with my old hanger as my bike is locked up in storage. http://wheelsmfg.com/derailleur-hanger-manufacturers/?manufacturer=Turner&q=Search+For+Model Much...
  14. $$Noble$$

Uni life thread

Just Finishing up My 2nd year of construction managemet, in the process of a cadet to i can start earning money being un employed for 2 years has finally drained out my bank out. Heavy days. Currently at Kings college at UQ brisbane so if any of you blokes need some assignments etc everyone...
  15. $$Noble$$

Brisbane to Gold Coast Oct 10th-Gathering people who are riding DH,DJ,4x,FR-READ THIS

i really want to do this unfortunate that i sold my bike i will have to borrow a mates but keen to get back on the bike again defs count me in.
  16. $$Noble$$

Motorbike options.

hey guys thanks for the input i think my sensible side is swinging and and leaning me towards to DRZ-400e have been reading reviews for this and they recommend this a good bike apart from the shocking stock tyres that come on it. i guess this may be my only choice i have for now i can always...
  17. $$Noble$$

Motorbike options.

hey Suggestions on a new motorbike out of this list Please must be around 450cc bike will be ridden around the brisbane city and taken out on trails every weekend Price is not an issue (to an extent) around (10g to 14g) fairly maintenance free as i do not have the tools to fix to...
  18. $$Noble$$

Engineering to Construction management

Hi i am a first year engineering student and am thinking of changing out of the degree for something like construction management as i am kinda getting over the bulk maths associated with engineering and it isn't as enjoyable as what i thought it would be. My thoughts are to change into...
  19. $$Noble$$

Explaining mtb to others........

This topic annoys me so much the only people that understand are cyclists. yer i ride mountain bikes they think yer on like park bike ways and stuff i ride motorbikes - your pretty extreme that is a very dangerous sport....
  20. $$Noble$$

New bike. suggestions Brisbane uni student.

hey guys well not to long ago i sold my big bulky Downhill bike before uni at the start of the year and have been regretting ever since. so i am looking at getting back into it again. i am not living in the country any more and have mirgrated in brisbane so i am looking for something a little...