Search results

1. $$Noble$$

QLD 2015 Lapierre Spicey 527 - 53cm - SOLD

Item:2015 Lapierre Spicey 527 - 53cm Location: Brisbane QLD Can post to major cities Item Condition: Used about 10 times Reason for selling:Moving to road SOLD
  2. $$Noble$$

QLD SOLD Please delete

Sold $$$$$$
  3. $$Noble$$

06 Turner DHR Hanger

Hi all, Can someone please confirm if the attahed link is the correct hanger for an 06 turner DHR (Hanger 72). I cant check with my old hanger as my bike is locked up in storage. http://wheelsmfg.com/derailleur-hanger-manufacturers/?manufacturer=Turner&q=Search+For+Model Much...
  4. $$Noble$$

Motorbike options.

hey Suggestions on a new motorbike out of this list Please must be around 450cc bike will be ridden around the brisbane city and taken out on trails every weekend Price is not an issue (to an extent) around (10g to 14g) fairly maintenance free as i do not have the tools to fix to...
  5. $$Noble$$

Engineering to Construction management

Hi i am a first year engineering student and am thinking of changing out of the degree for something like construction management as i am kinda getting over the bulk maths associated with engineering and it isn't as enjoyable as what i thought it would be. My thoughts are to change into...
  6. $$Noble$$

New bike. suggestions Brisbane uni student.

hey guys well not to long ago i sold my big bulky Downhill bike before uni at the start of the year and have been regretting ever since. so i am looking at getting back into it again. i am not living in the country any more and have mirgrated in brisbane so i am looking for something a little...
  7. $$Noble$$

QLD Blindside or bullit frame

Item: looking for a large blindside or bullit frame fairly new Location: brisbane or south east QLD Item Condition: relatively good most likley will re spray it so Don't mind a few nicks Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: around $1000 for frame and a few extra's Extra Info...
  8. $$Noble$$

50cc scooter suggestions

well i am currently moving out into the big smoke next year and i am after a scooter to take me around the city to save on fuel and parking ( generally cheaper ) . now i am after some suggestions on what to buy i have got onto this site www.scootersales.com.au and have been trying to search us...
  9. $$Noble$$

when good deeds go bad.

well i am pretty sure all of us have had been in this situation before when we have helped some one out and it come back on us were we are left short. so please discuss some of your stories here about it. i was going to put this in general bike discussion but i don think people have enough bike...
  10. $$Noble$$

4x4 duel cab ute

well i have found my self a tidy 4x4 hilux diesel for $4200 (well below my budget good tho as i can customize it). 1992 with 235km on the clock the only thing is, is that it isn't turbo how good do these motors go with out turbo? i drove a mates toyota hiace with a diesel and it goes alright...
  11. $$Noble$$

music video (Doves)

hey i just saw this on video hits. i don't ride trails at all but i thought some of you may be interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SZnQKhel5Q
  12. $$Noble$$

commodore ute 1990-2000

hey well the time has come i think to change cars from my toyota hiace which in every way is practical but by far not fun at all for a first car and traveling a large amount of k's in it will not be good at all. so i am looking at the commodore ute. hoping to get one for around $6000...
  13. $$Noble$$

Dark Divorce the movie

ok who has seen this film new release and it is a mega fail. came home keen for a good movie for the afternoon and it was absolutely shit i turned it off in the first 30 minutes worst movie possibly made. who else has any major movie fails that they want to post up to help me steer away...
  14. $$Noble$$

Big mountain bike stickers for cars

hey just wondering if anyone knows where i can get some mountain bike stickers just for my car. i just want 2 fairly large ones and something that no one else has so don't say. monster or unit stuff like that. so does any one know where i can buy some maybe a large Maxxis sticker or something...
  15. $$Noble$$

QLD learner logbooks is vomit..

hi everybody i am up for a rant QLD learner logbooks are disgusting, annoying and most of all not working. it taken 3 weeks for my log book to be approved and the letter hasn't been sent yet for a formal notice. i just got the text today now i have to wait another few weeks till the 15 of...
  16. $$Noble$$

DETOX diets??? what works

hey everyone well i have decided to get off my lazy arse and do this detox diet. being a teenager eating the usual shit we do e.g alcohol, energy drinks and lollies etc etc is really starting to take a toll as well as school work. so in the past few months i haven't been feeling very well and...
  17. $$Noble$$

Teachers strike... what are you doing?

hey farkers well for those who dont know it is a teachers strike today in queensland so what will you be doing? me personally i have to go to school for a bit to finish off my graphics build and design project that is a bit of a kick in the private. but when i get home either work on my...
  18. $$Noble$$

QLD found and bought thanks please delete

Item: e thirteen chain guide bolts Location: any where Item Condition: good Reason for selling: lost mine Price and price conditions: what ever you want in a reasonable price Extra Info: they connect the chain ring to the crank Pictures: no i trust you
  19. $$Noble$$

triple j listeners please help DELETE NOW PLEASE

DELETE NOW FOUND THE ANSWER hey i am in a bit of a pickle right now and i need some help i have herd a few songs on triple j and i want to know them. i can only remember small bits here and there only 2 songs i want to try and find>>> 1. "summer times oo Summer times " that is all i...
  20. $$Noble$$

D.I.Y car tint worth it?

hey guys i am a p plater tight on cash and have a car that gets me from a to b nothing to fantastic but i do what i can on a budget to try and make it look a bit better. so i am need of tint is it worth giving the DIY tint stuff ago? does it last and is there much room for error etc.. what are...