Search results

1. H

bruising...

Next time see if you can get one on the inner thigh, thats where its at for pain and bruising with cricket…
  2. H

Blue room

Pretty good, but average when compared to crimson and viridian rooms…
  3. H

2005 Giant XtC 2

I reckon I'll be looking at buying an XTC2 in about March next year, tossing up whether to go for the Limited Edition one with the new LX gear…
  4. H

2005 Giant AC1 discussion and other cheap freeride bikes

The brakes are the Hayes Sole, which are only specced with 6" rotors, which have also been specced on some of their lower-end cross-country bikes.
  5. H

2005 Giant AC1 discussion and other cheap freeride bikes

Yeah i reckon i'll be investing in one. I reckon i'll look at upgrading the rear shock though.
  6. H

World Champs this weekend

SBS are running a highlights show at 11pm on Sunday 26th September just thought I'd mention, i hope Rennie or Hill get high placings…
  7. H

dh on hardtail

661 Comp is around $120-130 from the sheep shaggers across the ditch at Torpedo7…
  8. H

05 hayes

Nice off-topic guys, but we're talking 2005 Hayes here, can anyone shed some light on the Sole discs? And lotec, as if you do use Hayes, surely your parents should be buying you the new Ti 42-piston Hopes :roll:
  9. H

05 hayes

Does anyone know much about the Hayes Sole brakes, as Arnott mentioned they are specced on the Giant AC-3, wouldn't mind knowing whats the deal with them!
  10. H

So who uses a bike pump?

"Who are you?" James, 18, 6'3", 105kg, average fitness "What is the function that your pump performs?" Placing air in my tubes, occasional tyre lever duties "What do you want in a pump?" reasonably accurate pressure gauge (read +/-2psi), definitely a fold out t-bar (my old one did...
  11. H

8-speed?

Just thought I'd mention Torpedo7 has SRAM X.7 8spd gripshift for $40, sounds like a steal, gonna order mine next week!
  12. H

What do you use?

Limewire Pro or Bittorrent, even if i had a PC i wouldn't use any other programs.
  13. H

New Giant DH bikes are for sale

I'm liking the AC3, damn good spec for the price. Hopefully pick one up this year and also a XTC-2, I am very impressed with Giant bikes for '05.
  14. H

Agro Trail bike, opinions

A DMR Trailstar LT, built up with Shermans and other goodies. You'll get a hell of a lot more hardtail bike for $3000 than a f/s.
  15. H

How do I turn off my cars speed limiting?

I think I get where Socket is coming from. Speed is certainly a major component of the cause of accidents, but i do believe the emphasis on it is far to strongly weighted, the Government will promote statistics to prove that Speed is the determining factor in accidents, but this allows them to...
  16. H

Sold please remove.

Might be interested in the RF cranks if they are only scratched, no damage. A picture would help a lot.
  17. H

money for your old seven speed stuff

Pm a bloke called floody on here, he might be able to help you…
  18. H

Shimano XT's

What do you mean, the XT derailleur, the XT brakes, or shimano's new improved XT Shithouse question?
  19. H

The Olympics

Sid Taberlay (Tassie Pride!!!) and Josh Fleming (correct me if I'm wrong) will be representing Australia. Sid's in with a good shot at top ten finish.
  20. H

well ive been bitten by weight weeny fever

What about a DMR Switchback, Reynolds tubing, good price. I like the look of them, if not the DMR then i would say the Cove.