Search results

1. H

General 5" Trail Forks

I am planning on some new forks in a month or two, just want to see what is on offer…looking at something around $350-400, thats been kept in good nick, and a fork that firm spring will be easily available for…
  2. H

9 speed shimano shifter

Gday guys i want to pick up a shimano 9 speed shifter (right hand side only) for around $40 for maybe an LX shifter…payment will be c.o.d. and i will pay postage…
  3. H

Drivetrain Queries

I ride an '03 Giant Yukon and am planning on upgrading the cassette and chain to 9-speed, it already has a 9-speed deore rear derailleur, and i will be looking for a cheap 9spd right hand side shifter, my question is will i have to change my cranks, they are not that worn.
  4. H

Pingu Extreme

http://66.79.163.187/pinguxtreme.swf My top score be 1024.1…
  5. H

Wellgo…Good or non-good?

What are the Wellgo clipless combo pedals like, the red bmx frame one with the clipless bit in the middle…buying some this weekend with $140 shimano shoes, my first venture into the world of clipless…any hints or tricks with clipless, thanks…
  6. H

Brakes

G'day all, just wanted to see if i could get hold of some avid or decent shimano(lx or higher) v-brakes for a decent price…one end or both ends…thanks