Search results

1. Bakes

rock shock help please?

i own a rock shock dart 2, i know they arn't the best fork in the world. my rebound doesnt change according to the dial at the bottom of the fork and they just seem sticky all round. how to i open the forks up, change the oil and inspect the springs??? i think i have a fair idea but...
  2. Bakes

Norco A line, Big Hit III, Giant Glory??

hey people, i know the "which bike is better" threads are boring but i need some advice. i have been riding downhill with a hard tail for a while now and im at the point were the bike seems to be holding me back a bit so im looking for a new, better ride. i cant decide between the...
  3. Bakes

pumpkins and QOTSA

Smashing pumpkins touring with Queens of the Stone age for a hundred buks! bloody bargain... anyone going to the adelaide gig? should be huge!
  4. Bakes

stupid question time!

this may be a stupid question but im sorta new to attending the comps... were is the August 30/31 (Aus) XCO 8, 4X/DH 6 world cup comp this year?? i know its in canberra but were in canberra?? i will be traveling interstate so is there any cheap beds near the area?? thanx:D