Search results

1. shortass_0_7

Rims and tyres for hilux

Hey guys, I bought myself a 4door Toyota hilux sr5 and I'm wanting to put new rims on it.. As some of u might know there is a weight limit with what rims and tyres you put on.. I have checked all the rim load capacity and it's all sweet, ( rims: CSA sniper 20inch) but I'm having trouble...
  2. shortass_0_7

2011 interschools

hey mate.. very nice pics!!!!! colors are amazing!!! do u have any of number 1036, heathcote high jersey black tld shorts or long blue and white pants? cheers.
  3. shortass_0_7

first pics with new camera

very nice pics mate!!! just woundering what type of camera your using and what lenses?
  4. shortass_0_7

DH Frame...

thanks heaps mate,and good idea! will do that! thanks....
  5. shortass_0_7

DH Intense M6 Build Thread - COMPLETE PG10 - ***need helmet suggestion PG12***

WOW! its gonna be a sexy looking bike man!
  6. shortass_0_7

DH Frame...

hey "todd28" i think that the new 2010 giants will be better. thanks for the sugesstion but im looking for a better type of frame then a "giant" thanks anyway mate....
  7. shortass_0_7

DH Frame...

hey guys im looking to buy a new downhill frame soon.. has any one got any sugestions on what to buy? ive been looking at the 951,knolly,makulu.. if use could list 1 or even a few that'll help. thanks nathan....
  8. shortass_0_7

Big air thread

9. shortass_0_7

2010 State Champs Lithgow By NBT

Great shots neil as allways!!! such good colour and angles!!!! can not wait to have a look at ya website, it should be awsome! let us know what its called and when its up and running!! Nathan
  10. shortass_0_7

Few Pics of Moony Riding with the CHUNKED topcrown/stem...

Went out with Moony today and took a few pics of him testing out the new stem/topcrown.. hope use like them. coments..... MOONY... CHUNKED.COM.AU Enjoy!
  11. shortass_0_7

Jans Ally...

niceeeeeeeeeeee..
  12. shortass_0_7

DIY Boppa Booter!!!!

haha thanks bro.. oh yeh 1 day man but i think id rather stay photographer on that 1!!!
  13. shortass_0_7

DIY Boppa Booter!!!!

Went out to diy for a build and ride day... The new boppa booter is 36foot in length and its HUGE! Just a few pics from later in the day and im fair happy with them.. sorry about the sizing if there to big.. comment and enjoy!!! MASE the filmer for the day BRENT brenty with a...
  14. shortass_0_7

Shire Bike Park Mania

wow!! we can get so many better pics on this!! heaps of good angles and stuff! heaps happy how they have turned out atm!!!!!!!!!!! pump track saturday? HELL YEH!!!!!!
  15. shortass_0_7

Menai freeride session

WOW! that last pic takin by the phone looks that good! the colours and mostly the DOFF!!!! wow! your pics are average to the pic takin on the phone!!! :):):)
  16. shortass_0_7

Menai freeride session

just 1 of petey that i took with my phone :):):)
  17. shortass_0_7

Wellington Mills Downhill WA

probs the best vid ive seen for a long time!!! great job mate keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. shortass_0_7

DIY Sesh at the Heights

ok ill try to shoot in raw from now on. thanks mate
  19. shortass_0_7

DIY Sesh at the Heights

lens i was using was a nikon 70-200 2.8
  20. shortass_0_7

DIY Sesh at the Heights

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA..... probs the best call u have done blake wow that made me laurgh!!!!!