Search results

1. G

Wanted Cheap Badass looking hardtail

What: hardtail Price range/Willing to Pay: 400 Location: hornsby Extra Info: just to get me to work in style
  2. G

phat snaps.. of ur car

its a corona
  3. G

20 foot gap on giant yukon

photoshop
  4. G

Trade stinky 2004 frame with shock for madass hardtail

As the title says i'm looking for a ht where i can change all my parts over till i get new forks... so if anyone is interested pm me or something thanks jack
  5. G

phat snaps.. of ur car

:shock:
  6. G

phat snaps.. of ur car

:shock:
  7. G

New Free ride track under construction

Nah the tracks heaps good.. i did i 360 off the big launch and then a rockstar of the creak gap.. easy.. needs like 30ft drops and stuff..
  8. G

Want hardtail

Want a hard tail.. something i can run triples with.. eg EVIL IMPERIAL!!! (wink wink, nudge nudge) thanks jack edit - Frame only..
  9. G

just a lil vid i made of lysty and dandy dh from today

Very nice man... good style
  10. G

AC2 or stinky

for me it was a choice between these 2, i went stinky because it's cheaper... but so bad i wish i got the ac2...
  11. G

Why is MTB suspension more expensive than Car suspension

wat the hell where you thinking when you posted this thred? do you actually want people to bag you out???, think about it b4 you post it please!!!!......
  12. G

8" addaptor

are mozzoki some new brand i havn't herd off????:P
  13. G

My movie attempt

dude you have never been riding properly... hahaha jokes man... nice vid.... thou change the music... its well poor....
  14. G

Disc Brakes Rubbing

Yours is just bent chrus....
  15. G

Wanted Stem!

wtf i posted this on like the 3rd of april and already got reply's on it by people... weird...
  16. G

And You Thought You Got It Bad. Must Read.

Hey yeah i saw the ute on sat night driving down the highway past knox.... and yes i did notice that PHAT dent in the side and wat looked like cardboard in the back window.... wat happend man... that ute is madc0re!!!.... oh and sucks about thredbo..... sucks alot..
  17. G

riding in the rain

if that is you.... i pitty your poor soul...
  18. G

dirt jumps in sydney

man you been down there lately so overgrown, need to do abit of building and clearing me thinks
  19. G

Tracks in NW Sydney

hey man welcome to the hills :P.... where abouts you live???, pm me coz i have this valley near me full of tight single track and some nice dj's... nothing big but its there....