Search results

1. From.Out.Of.Nowhere

Acoustic Guitars, the good and bad?

I am thinking about buying a new acoustic guitar and know next to nothing about what to look for so I need a little help on what I should be looking for. Currently I have an SX acoustic-electric which I bought a few years back pretty much because it was cheap but having since played a few...
  2. From.Out.Of.Nowhere

Faith No More Reform!!

Oh yeah!! The official statement, Apparently they are doing a European tour which is not surprising seeing as how they were always more popular outside the U.S. I'm just praying for an Australian tour somewhere down the line and perhaps even, and I can't believe that this might actually...
  3. From.Out.Of.Nowhere

The Future Of Mountain Bikes

I'm wondering what people think the future holds for Mountainbiking. I've been trolling through past threads on the subject so yes, I know it's been done before multiple times, but I thought I would leave them alone for the sake of posterity. There's some interesting stuff in there if...
  4. From.Out.Of.Nowhere

Canberra World Cup on Fuel TV Friday 9:30pm

As the title says; Fuel TV are showing the Canberra world cup round this Friday at 9:30pm. It's listed as being "Part 1" so I expect they will be showing DH and 4X one week and XC the other, it doesn't say which is up first though. Thought you all might like to know.:)