Search results

1. T

VIC Wanted: sram 9 speed derailleur

I reckon I can help you out there, will shoot you a pm this evening after I suss the parts bin out. I'm in Bris so would also need to factor postage.
  2. T

The Single Speed Thread

Snap! You've reminded me...I have to email FTR back about crash replacement offer. I'll persevere with the V1 jobby until I loose my shit with it…whats a V2 Bio-Centric going to cost me?
  3. T

The Single Speed Thread

So far so good with the EBB V1 using the anti seize and slightly over torqued M8 bolt. I'm interested to hear where you found the Oatey's stuff in Aus? (assuming you are in Aus?) Ackland, I think my deal with the frame seller included some new 3T's to replace my narrow-ish Noir's. Will let...
  4. T

The Single Speed Thread

Cheers boys. The beer drought is set to end this arvo, hopefully I'll be downing a few in celebration of a silent ride. So far I've tried: 1.clean and dry EBB. 2. As above but over torqued. 3. Greased EBB shell. torqued to spec and also over. 4. Plumbers tape. 5.carbogrip. 6.yelling...
  5. T

The Single Speed Thread

Biocentric will be the death of me Have just spent the evening in manland (beerless I might add!) trying to eliminate the dreaded squeal emanating from my SIR9's Biocentric EBB...need to post a pic to calm me down. 3 rides old...one was silent the other two were squeaky. Bike rides great...
  6. T

STOLEN BNE Ritchey P29er compete bike

Just down the road from me. I'll keep my eye out for sure. Be sure to stop in at the local crimeconverters in the next week or so.
  7. T

Post your 29er!

Gah! I forgot about those important items!
  8. T

Post your 29er!

On a lighter note. After cracking a 2010 AIR9 and not being terribly fussed with the offer of an EMD as a "crash replacement" frame, I lucked onto this 2012 SIR9 with thanks to Win from this forum. Air9 was the donor for most of the parts and I plan to keep this bike set up SS. Maiden voyage...
  9. T

Frenzy @ Toowoomba on the trail bike.

Great vid Andy...and as usual awesome tunes.
  10. T

Tour de Timor

Crumby news. I'm still waiting in hope that the new committee can rebuild the event but my hopes aren't high.
  11. T

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

Primarily I am wanting the little stove top for coffee at work when I am on site i.e.… nowhere near real coffee (I'm over instant stuff) I've grabbed a little Pezzetti 6 cup for about $60 for home and work, have had a couple of brews from it and am impressed. I'm going to experiment with...
  12. T

Gents. Stove top espresso pots. Talk to me. good ones? bad ones? What should I budget for one? CHeers.
  13. T

Post your 29er!

ooooohhhhh, I don't suppose the Jones bars would be for sale?
  14. T

Long time reader first time poster Wow, what a bunch of coffee nerds. Love it! Man, some very passionate brewers, drinkers etc. I have popped in and out of this thread from time to time just lurking. How have you "pro's" trained your palate to understand coffee? I was a chef by trade and...
  15. T

Post your 29er!

I just love spending other peoples money :-)
  16. T

Post your 29er!

Hurry up is it built yet!!??
  17. T

Post your 29er!

I'm going out on a limb here and assuming you meant a full suspension SS 29er? Lenz Milk Money is what you are after, http://www.lenzsport.com/detail.php?prodID=4
  18. T

Asssies Dominate World 24 hr!

EP, get an apple up ya ribs :-P I wonder what size wheels Brett rides? Must just be a fad.
  19. T

Asssies Dominate World 24 hr!

What a narrow minded and ill informed response. Matt Powell was on a koiled.com.au Ti 29er HT and Rach rode a SC Tallboy to their cat victories. I'm sure there were others... You know the difference between 29 riders and you? We don't care that you don't ride a 29er.