Search results

1. F

Alaska Air - Bike travel...and international in general

Not sure if it will help but I will let you know from my experience. Last week I flew with Alaska Air, from Kelwona BC to New York with a two pairs of skis in a single bag (2m long) and a large duffle bag. I had to pay for each bag, as baggage is not included in the fare. The cost was $15 for...
  2. F

Chairlift at Stromlo

Guys it is serious, well serious enough for them to pay ($360,000 budget) for a feasibility study into the future of the park, including the possibility of a chairlift. See below for an exert of the request for tender, the full documnet is available on the ACT gov procurement site. Part C...
  3. F

Drafting while commuting ?

The question is would they hear me / understand me. I dont think i would hear somone given I usually have an ipod on.
  4. F

Yer only really do it to guys that seem pretty knowlegable (mostly roadies as I dont live far from the bridge and have good leg power when I get there) always very focused with the brakes etc.
  5. F

Yer its quite short and I usually go past them at some stage (on the downhill normally) but they rarely take up the possition on my back wheel.
  6. F

Hi all I have been riding to work now for almost a year (North Shore-Sydney CBD) and I quite often sit on somones back wheel for the run up the Harbour Bridge. I have rarely noticed anyone on my back wheel and was wondering if you guys consider this practice as acceptable, or am I being an...
  7. F

Fluid MTB from Anaconda

Sorry i have no comment on the Fluid quality, but I have just gone through the cheap bike exprience with my GF and thought I would share. As it was for her birthday and she is not a big rider I thought I would end up buying her a Cell or a Fluid, (seem like good cheap bikes well suited to...
  8. F

New Hornsby area trails need your support now

Good work guys, if you need any further help, let me know. Email sent.