Search results

1. Igofastdh

Post your 29er!

Love it, colour combo is great!
  2. Igofastdh

Yarra Trails regulars

Yeah thats me, Rigid Surly 1x1. I've done a bit around Candlebark park once which was great fun but I'm keen to try more.
  3. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

Late upload. Keen to try Yarra trail & Plenty gorge now i'm back, Im also considering Susp. Anybody got an old cheap pair of forks?
  4. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

Did the full telegraph station track in Alice Springs the other day, had a blast. Sandy creek beds are hard with skinny tyres! I wasn't even fussed about the double pinch flat I got. Holidays rule. Photos won't upload off my phone for some reason.
  5. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

I fitted my blackspire ring and new chain at Candlebark Park car park, only to realize how whack my chainline & worn my rear sprocket was. (D'oh) Quick ring around to find Walkers Wheels had one in stock and would help out fitting it and swapping the spacers around, so big thanks to them. Had a...
  6. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

Thanks, but the previous owner used a middle ring in this SS set-up which I wasnt too keen on. Ive got a Blackspire coming in the mail as we speak!
  7. Igofastdh

The Self Sufficient Bike Camping Thread.

Great read mate! Credit to you both. Ive four-wheel drove almost all of the roads you rode, my god you two were bloody keen riding them!
  8. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

Hey ptpetex2, chasing a 32T to suit shimano cranks and a 9spd chain. No urgency but rather sooner than later. ~XTC~ excuse my ignorance but isn't that just cosmetic damage? Selling it sounds a bit drastic
  9. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

Looks quick rexbomana. Didn't realize how flogged out my chainring was until the other day, Now for the fun part of chasing one up in country Vic without a LBS. Can anyone recommend an Aussie online store? Worst case scenario I'll use eBay. Cheers.
  10. Igofastdh

Post your 29er!

(Wasnt sure where to post this, feel free to delete) G'day long time no post. I got offered a (2012?) Scott scale team 29 (same as below) by a co-worker, who has ridden it bugger all except for some commuting after getting a DUI. Its standard minus the Shimano PD M530 pedals, slightly buckled F...
  11. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

It's a Surly 1x1, so according to the website it's a 73mm English thread. I run a hollowtech II bb, same as in the photo.
  12. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

Been looking around online (dont have a LBS) for one of these spacers and the smallest I can find is a 1.5mm? But after measuring mine and finding its only 0.68mm (assuming its squashed?) Not sure of the size of the spacer thats next to it though, so I'm not sure what to do, wether I just run...
  13. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

Thanks heaps for your help velolove, one last question is what does the IK denote on the BB? Its an SM-BB51.
  14. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

Just removed LHS crank arm and found half the splines to be stripped in the arm itself, replace just this arm or the crankset too? Also found excessive play in what I think to be the bottom bracket bearings, not sure what BB it is though? Thanks, Adam.
  15. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

Thanks heaps mate, coming from a background of BMX I dont know much about the setup i've got. Is there a alloy replacement for the crank bolt that I've got? I reckon the plastic might be flogged out on this one hence why it has come loose.
  16. Igofastdh

The Single Speed Thread

Been years since i've been on the forum, whats with the rotorburn url? Anyway, I went for a ride on my Surly 1x1 for the first time in months and had the cranks seize up on me, and now no matter how tight i do up the crank arm bolt it still has slop, could my bottom bracket be flogged out? Do i...
  17. Igofastdh

VIC Cheap SS XC bike or simillar

Bump i'm still after something, cash waiting. Will also be able to meet in melbourne-flinders st/southern cross stations.
  18. Igofastdh

Bump..I'll take a look mate, thanks.
  19. Igofastdh

FOUND please delete
  20. Igofastdh

VIC Giant STP 2 $550 now posting sold

I have a half decent BMX?