Search results

1. jmurphy

VIC SOLD please delete!!!

Item: 2013 Giant Glory 0 medium Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition:Great Condition, few shuttle marks. no dints no cracks Reason for selling: Dont have the time to ride it and its to good a bike to just sit there Price and price conditions: $3200 ono looking for a...
  2. jmurphy

sold please delete

Item: 2007 Specialized Demo 8 (Frame was bought in brand new condition at the end of 2010 as a never ridden frame) Specs: FRAME: 2007 Specialized Demo 8 MEDIUM Forks: 2010 FOX 40 RC2 Shock: FOX RC4 Wheels: Front: Mavic 721 on sun ringle hub. Rear: Mavic 823 on Hope pro 2 hub Brakes: Brand...
  3. jmurphy

Long Gully Dual Slalom Race

Hey all, FTF have organised to have a dual slalom race, benny has done a bit of work on the track to get it up and running for the race. the link below has all the details.. www.ftfdh.com See you there James
  4. jmurphy

lost at eildon

Lost a pair of Red troy lee designs xc gloves up at eildon today.. if anybody finds them or has them can you please send me a pm! Cheers James
  5. jmurphy

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  6. jmurphy

Sold please delete

Item: 2010 Mongoose Boot'r Team Large Location: Eastern Suburbs, Victoria Reason for Selling: Doesn't get enough use for such a new bike... Price and Price Conditions: $1400 o.n.o Extra Info: Frame comes with shock ( RS VIVID 5.1 ) headset, and rear axle Pics:
  7. jmurphy

Vic dh series overall series standings results

The 2009/2010 Vic Dh series overall standings are now up on www.ftfdh.com Go check them out ;) James
  8. jmurphy

SOLD! please delete

Item: 04 Ironhorse SGS Location: Melbourne, Australia Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Time to update Price and price conditions: $1400 o.n.o Extra Info: Selling for a mate,This bike was bryn's ride back in the ironhorse days. Pictures: just taken off my phone. will get better...
  9. jmurphy

VIC Sold please delete

Item: 07 Giant Glory Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition: Good, general Downhill bike scratches, shuttles and what not.... Reason for selling: new ride Price and price conditions: was $2600 ono. now just $1999 o.n.o Extra Info: This bike wont disappoint, Sad to...
  10. jmurphy

Rock Shox Dart 2 *SOLD PLEASE DELETE*

SOLD
  11. jmurphy

DH My cycle!

Yes another glory!! spec list: Frame: 07 Glory dh small Forks: Manitou Travis Rear Shock: TEKIN tuned Rims: 721 Cranks: MiddleBurns Pedals: BILT Bars: Funn fatboy Front Hub:Illicit Rear Hub:KORE TYRES: Maxxis Minion 2.5 Drive Train: Shimano Chain Guard:Mrp GRIPS: ODI BRAKES: Hope I think...
  12. jmurphy

Gate Crashers

Hey guys and girls. I literally just got back from a party, it was all going good for the first few hours until fukin gate crashers turned up, me and my mates got a got some of the girls out of there but it just shits me how they have to ruin parties all of the time. What are your opinions? James
  13. jmurphy

Favourit Downhiller!!

I Dont know if this has been posted before, I searched and didnt see anything so please dont shoot me if it has. I have a few, but Sam Blenkinsop is pretty sik. James
  14. jmurphy

Tassie National Results Results

Hey, Just wondering if anyone has herd the results from Tassie, if you could let us know that would be Awesome Thanks James
  15. jmurphy

The Impossible Game

This game is so annoying!!! If the link doesnt work just type impossible game into google and its the first one!!!!!! http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html
  16. jmurphy

Best Paint Jobs

Im not sure if this has been posted before, so I will post it anyway. I think most would love to see some custom Paint Jobs, and has anybody got a Bumble Bee Orange 224, like the one Peaty rode a few seasons back. would be sweet to see. James
  17. jmurphy

New Site

Hey, just found the new Fat Tyre Flyers site(DOWNHILL ONLY) check it out>>> www.ftfdh.com
  18. jmurphy

Best Victorian dh track

What do you think?
  19. jmurphy

Found at Mt Baw Baw

Black and Red fox gloves,and Sinisalo pants blue yellow and black thanks.