Search results

1. B

29er Hardtail XL

Hobart.
  2. B

29er Hardtail XL

Looking for: Type: Hardtail - complete bike Size: XL (to suit a 6'3 person) Wheel size: 27.5+ or 29er Material: Steel or aluminium Geo: XC or trail, ideally more trail Spec level: mid spec Budget: around $1500 Location: Hobart
  3. B

NSW WTB Fox fork - 120 mm, straight, 26 inch

thanks Moorey.. some good leads there. ta
  4. B

NSW WTB Fox fork - 120 mm, straight, 26 inch

Folks I'd like to squeeze just a little more life out of my 26inch steel hardtail. I don't know if this combination of specs is actually available, but this is what I am ideally after: Fox 120 mm 26 inch wheel 9 mm QR (my wheels have CK hubs so I assume I could convert these to a...
  5. B

WTB Small MTB frame

I am in Tathra.
  6. B

ACT Sold

Dimensions Any chance I can get some dimensions? In centimetres or bananas. Whichever is convenient. Top tube and seat tube. Alternatively if you let me know if it is the 16 in or 18 inch version I can get them form the Salsa site. Thanks Tim
  7. B

WTB Small MTB frame

Howdy I am building up a bike for one of the children and need Extra Small to Small MTB frame (15-16.5 inch I assume) 26 inch wheels 1 1/8 steerer (non - tapered) disc compatible. Can be knocked up and scratched, just after something functional, structurally sound and not too heavy...
  8. B

NSW SOLD - Avid XO Brake Set

Avid brakes PMd you to discuss details
  9. B

Flat bar conversion of old road bike

I am helping a mate convert an old road bike into a commuter. Budget project, trying to get it done for under $150. First step is to change the bars over to a flat bar and put on some flat bar brake levers that will operate the existing rim brakes. Could someone please advise of the cheapest...
  10. B

WTB - MTB rear wheel

Looking for 2nd MTB rear wheel straight round would be nice disc specific around the XT/717 spec level Hobart based would be easier less than $100 email footprint7@optusnet.com.au
  11. B

Charge bikes in OZ

The charge of the Alfine ..and they are one of the first to spec an MTB off the shelf with an Alfine. For the weekend warrior just wanting a quick spin with mates and then being able to give it a quick scrub and put away until the next weekend, perfect. Interested to see how it goes. UK...
  12. B

XC Frame - hard or soft tail (19 or so inch)

yep, have something PM sent, light, cheap etc