Search results

1. B

29er Hardtail XL

Looking for: Type: Hardtail - complete bike Size: XL (to suit a 6'3 person) Wheel size: 27.5+ or 29er Material: Steel or aluminium Geo: XC or trail, ideally more trail Spec level: mid spec Budget: around $1500 Location: Hobart
  2. B

NSW WTB Fox fork - 120 mm, straight, 26 inch

Folks I'd like to squeeze just a little more life out of my 26inch steel hardtail. I don't know if this combination of specs is actually available, but this is what I am ideally after: Fox 120 mm 26 inch wheel 9 mm QR (my wheels have CK hubs so I assume I could convert these to a...
  3. B

WTB Small MTB frame

Howdy I am building up a bike for one of the children and need Extra Small to Small MTB frame (15-16.5 inch I assume) 26 inch wheels 1 1/8 steerer (non - tapered) disc compatible. Can be knocked up and scratched, just after something functional, structurally sound and not too heavy...
  4. B

Flat bar conversion of old road bike

I am helping a mate convert an old road bike into a commuter. Budget project, trying to get it done for under $150. First step is to change the bars over to a flat bar and put on some flat bar brake levers that will operate the existing rim brakes. Could someone please advise of the cheapest...
  5. B

WTB - MTB rear wheel

Looking for 2nd MTB rear wheel straight round would be nice disc specific around the XT/717 spec level Hobart based would be easier less than $100 email footprint7@optusnet.com.au