Search results

1. BikeFx

VIC sold

sold, please remove. thanks
  2. BikeFx

Green Sunday Morning: Red Hill EDIT** New pics!

So i went for another ride at red hill hill the other day and my good friend took some photos. instead of making a new thread i just thought id add them to the bottom of this one. Old ones NEW ONES**
  3. BikeFx

2011 Glory 0

A lot of saving, selling and working finally paid off. Big thanks to the boys at Jones and my parentals. And yes, there are new pedals on the way to really do the bike justice, and yes the upper crown will be lowered down below those pesky rings haha. Pictures and catalogues don't do this thing...
  4. BikeFx

sold

Sold. Please remove
  5. BikeFx

Sold.

SOLD!! please remove
  6. BikeFx

Carbon Fibre frame construction training?? help!

So im getting to the age now (18) where i soon have to work out what it is i want to do in my life. one thing which really interests me is the properties of carbon fibre and in particular, how it is used on bikes and as bike frames, i have a pretty good idea of how frames are constructed and how...
  7. BikeFx

New Yeti Prototypes

Hi all, So i was watching one of the podcasts that Yeti has and i saw a section where a factory test rider was riding a prototype yeti, the podcast didnt say anything about the new bike but i found a few pictures on the web of two different bikes and i was wondering if anyone knew more about them.
  8. BikeFx

Syncros FR Stem

Hey, been looking for one of these for a bit but i cant hunt one down, any help would be great! Thankyou! Item: Syncros FR Stem Location: Vic Item Condition: So long as it is completely functonal with no problems its good. Price and price conditions: Sub $50 would be great. :)
  9. BikeFx

sold

just been sold
  10. BikeFx

Downhill clubs/clinics.

Hello fellow Farkiners! Lately i have found myself in a bit of a pickle and i was hoping you could give me a hand. my problem is that i play a lot of soccer but this year there isnt really a team that i want to play for, so anyway, i dont really want to be playing soccer but i dont want to...
  11. BikeFx

Giant Glory Comp

This is my new Giant Glory Comp, i picked it up a few weeks ago for a great deal! I love the bike so much! it feels really chuckable and handles really well, not to mention how well it drifts! i cant explain how well the totems feel, they eat up everything in its path and they look awesome, it's...
  12. BikeFx

sold

Now sold. Thankyou :)