Search results

1. mutters21

Downhill National Round

Hey mate, Photos are looking good :) Would you happen to have any photos of - Rider number 245 (it was a shitty hand written plate and it was writtten really small) (U19s) Kit - Black TLD D2 helmet Friday- Blue Fox pants and jersey, Saturday- Black TLD shorts and a blue and white TLD...
  2. mutters21

2010/11 National Round 2 (Tasmania) Day 2 Photos

Hey mate, Some amazing shots in there! Would you happen to have any photos of - Rider number 245 (it was a shitty hand written plate and it was writtten really small) (U19s) Kit - Black TLD D2 helmet Friday- Blue Fox pants and jersey, Saturday- Black TLD shorts and a blue and white TLD...
  3. mutters21

2010 MTB National - Glenorchy - DH Practice

Hey mate, Nice photos dude :) Would you happen to have any photos of - Rider number 245 (it was a shitty hand written plate and it was writtten really small) (U19s) Kit - Black TLD D2 helmet Friday- Blue Fox pants and jersey, Saturday- Black TLD shorts and a blue and white TLD jersey...
  4. mutters21

2010 Nationals Round 1

Hey mate, Some amazing shots in there! Would you happen to have any photos of - Rider number 245 (it was a shitty hand written plate and it was writtten really small) (U19s) Kit - Black TLD D2 helmet Friday- Blue Fox pants and jersey, Saturday- Black TLD shorts and a blue and white TLD...
  5. mutters21

Mt Major, Shepparton Ride day 12th December new state track

Im gonna be in Tassie :(
  6. mutters21

EXPRESSION OF INTEREST--- Multi sport race..

What if it wasn't at an mx track? You could ride out in the bush, that way you would be able to set up a Downhill track that will then meet up with the motos, where you would take off on a loop somewhere and get on the xc bikes then finish with an xc ride. Wouldn't necessarily have to be all in...
  7. mutters21

You Yangs Ride Day 29th of August

Hey mate, I'm that kid that left his favorite jumper at the rego tent on the last ride day, just wandering if it is possible for you guys to take it along to this ride day as a mate of mine is going and said he'd grab it for me :) Black hoodie with "Live in the moment" printed in big white...
  8. mutters21

King of Ballarat Round 3 2010

Hey mate, some very nice photos in there! There was a few of me to, what are the chances of me taking them off your hands? It won't let me save em :/ #202, 2010 Trek, Croydon Cycle Works jersey, black almost everything else.. :) j.motherwell@hotmail.com
  9. mutters21

2011 Trek Session 88

I'll sell you my 2010 just so I can purchase myself one of these <3
  10. mutters21

What to shout at riders on the track

Do you guys remember the good old "Yeah Nathan!" from back in like 07/08?
  11. mutters21

most common, most loved!
  12. mutters21

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you could post as many random comments you have said or heard someone say to riders while on track, would be interesting to see how many there are.. Eg: Pedal harder you fat bastard!
  13. mutters21

2010-2011 National Series dates and venues

It will be sooo good if they have it at shep! (I have also heard the same rumours) No one will turn up and I will have better chance at making it to the world champs. :D :D :D :D
  14. mutters21

Dandenongs

Start and finish everywhere! Just go in there and go exploring..
  15. mutters21

2010-2011 National Series dates and venues

Any idea whats going on with Oceanas? and can someone tell me how it all works? and is there some AIS camp you can make it to if you do well at nats?
  16. mutters21

Jai and Michael Ride Bikes... in HD

Yeooow! Amazing Tom! Your gonna go pro buddy! Loved being a part of it :D
  17. mutters21

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

Yeah mad snake! :D Umm, what flat section are you talking about? The jumps down the bottom? Because there good, you can pedal hard and you actualy feel like your going somewhere, where as most of the time, pedaling at jumps, you just feel like your trying so hard and nothings happening if you...
  18. mutters21

DH Training Thread

Yeah to be honest mate, i'm not to sure. I have just been doing what my trainer has said, he did say to have 2 but i have three because i'm always hungry and i have been told by quite a few people that it's a 20 minute window after training. But i'm just a kid doing what he's told.. hahaha
  19. mutters21

DH Training Thread

I started doing training with a personal trainer, I do 2 Half hour sessions with him a week I try to train at home everyday.. 1 minute flat out on the exersize bike, 30 second cruiz, flat out again for a minute, 30 seconds slow, flat out again. then i do 20 push ups. 15 situps but when...
  20. mutters21

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

Yeooooooooooow! Hey Maaan! It's Jai Motherwell over here :) Can't wait for the next series, it's always good to get out there on the bike and rip it up! I started reading everyones comments, till i relised there was 8 pages! Ceeebs, anyway my personal opinion is defs bring in the...