Search results

1. D

Best Skate Park, in the World, No. 2

thanks fellas. hope to get some different (street etc) riding up sometime soon (i tried to upload it to the farkin server 3 times- so dont lecture me)
  2. D

Best Skate Park, in the World, No. 2

The gnarliest skate park in orstralia and arguably the world!!! following on from the first video: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=24137&highlight=skate+park+world Had another session at the park,better moves but no cat inserts this time dammit. its about 27 meg...
  3. D

Whos still riding?

im still around. long time no c
  4. D

downhill, full run

ive finished the actual vid but i dont know if its worth putting up again, tho it starts and finishes much better. im not actually part of the team (2) of dudes who have been filming the 4x and now downhill, who are producing the tv style material. I was talking to one of those dudes a fair...
  5. D

downhill, full run

draft version of yesterdays state downhill round. i moved down the whole track over the day, covering every section of track, then layed all footage together so it flows. so all the footage is there, with music but it still needs more work to finish the vid. eager to put vid up quick tho, and...
  6. D

crazy Dash 4 cash $$$

west coast. Perth, 3chillies farm. in conjunction with state round of downhill.
  7. D

crazy Dash 4 cash $$$

10 crazy downhillers, one big hill and a bag of money waiting for the first rider to the bottom to collect it, no rules. great event to watch, pitty my filming turned out a bit shit. more than a couple of riders eat it in the mayhem. http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/jackass/dash_4_cash.mpg...
  8. D

mini dv camera's

in layby at target ive seen samsung mini dv cameras as low as $450. they are avaliable for under $1000 these days.
  9. D

mini dv camera's

my brother and i last week after much research, purchased a panasonic gx 400. we have been using premiere 6.5 to edit for quite a while now, and have filmed and edited with a variety of cameras and their footage. from jvc/ sony hi8 cameras to ~$4000 sony cameras and ~$8000 canon camera...
  10. D

Street, Park, Dirt Vid

shit that vid is ALL killer skills. nice work, i wanna see all your other stuff now, its so good to watch
  11. D

Best Skate Park, in the world

using adobe premiere 6.5, with matrox running gear too. We have a card tho which allows us to run most thing realtime, without it your computer will struggle. All up the card and programs cost ~$1200 at student prices. We have a dedicated hard drive and plenty of upgrades and stuff too. The...
  12. D

all you film gurus

i agree mini dv is the way to go, and whichever of the cameras suggested u get, ie the sony, or the panasonic 3ccd u wont regret the buy.
  13. D

Download these NOW.

theyre fast as for me. the first vid was pretty sweet too, rest still coming
  14. D

thanks hey everyone says such nice stuff. I know my mum is so hot. The cat is my housemates, im making a secret vid of her for her as a xmas present, lazy thing.
  15. D

Was bored and tired and had 15 mins of footage of me at the box down the road so i made this fairly random vid. I havent been thinking clearly today. http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=28646&fil_unique=QdallNTM228AAGqCXtM is about 9 meg
  16. D

City and Caberwell Skate Park

sweet moves. its good to see u getting these good vids up frequently jay. good to watch
  17. D

what to do....employment vs uni

i deferred for a year to make some money and stuff, and have now just finished 1st year uni. A close uni mate had 2 years off came back this year and has done bloody well. if you know you can return to uni then why not have a year off to work, you can always go back. i reckon you know what your...
  18. D

How far would you travell for a club race?

currently 2 hours is about my limit for a club round, taking in the fact you are tired for the drive home. My dad used to drive my brother from the country to the city to play cricket, which was 715km one way, every weekend for at least one season, thats like 16 hours travelling everyweekend...
  19. D

Farkin Inspirational/Motivational Lines...

"There's no I in TEAM AMERICA"
  20. D

I have a new word for things that shit me.

hows about no, you "fucktard"...<- that is still my favourite swearword. (not trying to offend)