Search results

1. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

Wanted seat and post for giant glory

WANTED - seat and seat post to ............. PICS - yes thanks MORE INFO - it can be .............
  2. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

whats with the numbers alex
  3. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

The riding thread.

yeah that would be good thanks sorry, this is alex 22, im just on a friends farkin, lol
  4. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

Wanted free foam

Item Wanted : free foam for a foam pit Location:SA Item Condition: don mind Price and price conditions: free Extra Info:not needed Pictures: not needed will pick up from u:D:D
  5. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

Wanted tld kit

- wanted: troy lee kit - Item Condition: good - Price and price conditions: will sort out a price with you - Extra Info: im after size 32/34 pants and Med top - Pictures: yes thanks - Contact Details: pm or post on this page - Location: don't mind - Delivery & Conditions of...
  6. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

what oil do i put in my boxxers

ok ill remember not to try that text time i service my forks lol
  7. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

thanks for all the help i think that baby oil is the way to go and its bloody cheap if you buy it by the truck lode !!!
  8. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

iv bin told that the oil is different in the boxxer race from the teams is this true or not also my teams don't use all there travel thay stop at about 145mm will this be fixed by a service and oil change any help would be good thanks
  9. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

i now how to do it and im trying to save $$$
  10. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

iv got some boxxer races and teams and im giving them a service and was just wounding what sort of oil i need for them any help would be good thanks :)
  11. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

My Dirty Sanchez

cool bike lol
  12. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

BMX Colony MVP

that is sweet lol
  13. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

my dirtjumper (250)

that's made i was going to get one some time in the year but my friend talked me it to a bmx lol
  14. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

Santa Cruz Blur4x (NEW PHOTOS/FORKS/TYRES)

looks cool how much did she cost you
  15. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

2008 Iron Horse 7 point

that is one cool bike whit the new rims and all what rims did it com with stock :D
  16. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

A DH bike for a 56kg person

hi mate im 66kg and i ride a iron horse yakuza kumicho type r full ste up for downhill and it runs fine its not to hard to move but getting fitter will help
  17. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

Animal Cush - Good/Bad?

hi whats up
  18. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

nead some help on what to by

thanks mate i got some boxxer teams and they are so smooth as for the helmet i got a full carbine tld for only $200 :eek:
  19. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

Fox creek practice

hi mate got any of 787 or 336 thanks