Search results

1. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

Wanted seat and post for giant glory

WANTED - seat and seat post to ............. PICS - yes thanks MORE INFO - it can be .............
  2. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

Wanted free foam

Item Wanted : free foam for a foam pit Location:SA Item Condition: don mind Price and price conditions: free Extra Info:not needed Pictures: not needed will pick up from u:D:D
  3. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

Wanted tld kit

- wanted: troy lee kit - Item Condition: good - Price and price conditions: will sort out a price with you - Extra Info: im after size 32/34 pants and Med top - Pictures: yes thanks - Contact Details: pm or post on this page - Location: don't mind - Delivery & Conditions of...
  4. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

what oil do i put in my boxxers

iv got some boxxer races and teams and im giving them a service and was just wounding what sort of oil i need for them any help would be good thanks :)
  5. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

nead help with boxxer teams

hi i have a bear of bran new boxxer teams and when i a just the gate at the top of the crown oil comes out and it shod not so i not shore on what to do all so when the forks go past about 6 inch it makes a clicking sound is that strange off team to do that any help wood be nice thanks.
  6. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

nead some help on what to by

Hi i am just starting to race downhill and need to get some new forks but not shore what to get.I have a norco shore so i was thinking 888 or boxxer races but im not so shore on the performance of these forks or which is an better fork all round . so any help wood be good thanks all so i...
  7. jonhos.norco.shore.rocks

stolen 07 P3 (SA)

My friends bike was stolen at MPS ( Marryatville primary ) so if you have seen any think call my friend on 0413030516 ( please be for real )