Search results

1. mlsred

Isn't our legal system just great? all motorcyclists should read this

Last October I was out on a club motorbike ride on the great ocean road when there was an incident involving a very nice old BSA (which had won a peoples choice trophy the day before) and a lunatic in a ferrari. When I rounded the corner all I could see was people and metal all over the road it...
  2. mlsred

Police auctions in Melbourne?

Hello all I am sure some of those on here have been to a police auction before in or around Melbourne. What I am asking is there a website or some way of finding out when and where these auctions are held?
  3. mlsred

stolen american olympic bike

I managed to catch some information on a stolen american olimpian bike at my workplace just today, i'm not 100% sure on details but I did manage to find out that it was a very trick mountain bike and a reward was posted (large reward might i add) just looking for some information on any...
  4. mlsred

help with blasting cabinets

So I have started doing my own blasting on my motorcycle projects but the neighbours aren't to happy with having baking soda everywhere, so my question is does anyone know of a place where I can walk into and buy a blasting cabinet in Melbourne.
  5. mlsred

Sold Sold

Sold.......
  6. mlsred

STOLEN NS metropolis 2 very custom

Bike:NS Metropolis 2 2008 Colour:black Date it was stolen:today 27/08/09 Where it was stolen:Epping plaza Specs:NS Metropolis 2 SPEC LIST frame: 08 NS Metropolis 2 fork: NS fundamental rigid bars:NS jalapeno stem:NS quark seat:eclat simple pc padded cranks:salt (ewwww)but they work...
  7. mlsred

VIC avid bb5/bb7 caliper only FOUND

Item: avid brake caliper bb5/bb7 Location: i'm willing to pay reasonable postage if your willing to post Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 ish depending on quality Extra Info:don't need cable, lever or rotor
  8. mlsred

sealed bearing freewheels?

So i'm sick of chewing through freewheels at a ridiculous rate and the only sealed bearing freewheels I can find are the white industries freewheels and the smallest size is 17t So my question is does anyone know of a good quality 14t sealed bearing freewheel?
  9. mlsred

my 24 suburban dream build UPDATE

so i've always lusted after the 24" street bikes and i've finally decided to build my own half bmx half mtb I'm waiting on my macmahone bars and headset at the moment, when I can afford it i'l be buying a macmahone crankset and stem aswell. I'm still undecided on a set of forks so any rigid...
  10. mlsred

rigid fork help

alright guys im positive i've seen this posted before but I can't find it anywhere. I need a set of 24" specific rigid forks with 10mm dropouts (3/8ths) they don't need front brake mounts either, mtb brand or bmx brand I don't really care, thanks in advance
  11. mlsred

problems uploading photos

sorry if anyone has said this before but I can't seem to upload any pictures onto farkin, when I do what I have done everytime before 1. browse for link in my pictures 2. select picture 3. hit upload/submit button step 3. is where I run into problems, I wait for it to upload then instead...
  12. mlsred

VIC Sold

Item: 08 we the people reason Location: Epping Item Condition:very good Reason for selling: not used enough Price and price conditions:500 ono very flexible Extra Info:completely custom not one stock part Pictures: SPEC LIST frame: 08 we the people reason fork: odyssey 41 thermals...
  13. mlsred

NS metropolis and bmx, both custom with more to come!

NS Metropolis 2 and why you shouldnt smoke while taking pictures, would've looked cool if I didnt get a massive reflection off the brakes SPEC LIST frame: 08 NS Metropolis 2 fork: NS fundamental rigid bars:NS jalapeno stem:NS quark seat:eclat simple pc padded cranks:salt (ewwww)but...
  14. mlsred

sick board?

what would everyone think of a category or sub category of injured or seriously sick riders? would be a great pick me up for those in hospital or stuck in the house
  15. mlsred

help find a set of 24 inch rigid forks

Hey all i'm looking for a set of 24" rigid forks for a suburban I might be building, i've heard odyssey make a set of 41 thermals in 24 but can't find anything so could you please tell me of any 24" rigid forks with 10mm dropouts
  16. mlsred

leading link front forks

so why hasn't anyone made a leading link front fork for a DH bike? more travel possibilities, leading link front forks don't compress under hard braking and another plus is they are excellent for fast bumps ie dirt Strange idea I know but I had the forks off my road racing leaning on my MTB...
  17. mlsred

big group ride in the city tomorrow sunday the 8th of Feb

very late notice but to anyone who wants to have a chilled out city/camberwell skate park ride tomorrow Sunday the 8th of Feb we will be meeting at southbank maccas (near the big red thing) all riders are welcome were all pretty average and just ride for fun, we will be meeting at southbank...
  18. mlsred

FOUND bmx helmet near southbank

whilst out with the family I spotted a bmx helmet near southbank, there was nobody with a bike around at all, so I picked it up looked around everywhere but had no luck, so if you have lost a bmx helmet near southbank shoot me a pm with the size and description of the helmet so I can make sure...
  19. mlsred

anti virus programs?

alright guys just wondering if there are any tech heads out there who can help, I'm currently running AVG 8.0 and spybot search and destroy but my computer is heading in a downward spiral it justs randomly turns off even if im not using it, so could anyone out there give me any ideas of some...
  20. mlsred

help me buy a new seat

hey all I need a new seat and i've made my mind up on what I want I just can't find anywhere to buy the from, they're a french company called Eclat. Anyway here's a link I want the goldy one...