Search results

1. T

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

Maybe they use stock photos of their employees which is quite likely.. and slightly worrying...
  2. T

TAS Sold

Sad to see this for sale. Amazing bike and extremely well looked after. GLWS
  3. T

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

Seeing as a set of LB wheels will can come in at over 1k, has anybody been hit with import duty? or is LB nice enough to show a different price on the manifest..
  4. T

QLD SOLD Transition Covert Carbon

What year model is this? I'm interested in finding some geometry detail.
  5. T

08 Reign X1 upgraded

very nice! how did you go with fitting the e.13? was it ISCG 05 or old ISCG?
  6. T

SOLD ih sunday 06 updated with more pics or swap

what size frame?
  7. T

Daft Punk

Yep. Sell your soul if you can. do anything. I'm not even kidding.
  8. T

Headphones for riding.

I use Etymotic ER6i. They stick right in your ear (you gotta ram 'em right in!) and once they're in they don't move. Because they fit so far inside your ear you can put a full-face on over the top if you're careful too. Sound is fantastic especially when you cant really hear any outside noise...
  9. T

jokes!

Exif Sub IFD * Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/160 second = 0.00625 second * Lens F-Number/F-Stop = 31/10 = F3.10 * Exposure Program = normal program (2) * ISO Speed Ratings = 80 Don't you get a little more spoke blur at 1/160th of a second? ;)
  10. T

Giant Trance X 2008

That rear triangle may look a little odd with the up swept bit, but i notice that it's symmetrical now - see how the rounded part that follows the wheel is dead centre now? Probably a better design and it would keep crud out of your front mech a little better too
  11. T

2008 Xt

Loving the levers, maybe Shimano will become the new SRAM/Avid hehe. All the source material(press release?) is here: http://singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2414 ewww@dual control
  12. T

Hope Pro Ii Hub Colour Photos?

Just thought i'd show off mine too :D These is the "Gunsmoke" ones. 10x135mm bolt up rear. Also the freewheel is a noisy little bastard.
  13. T

ISCG or ISCG 05???

Hey Foggy, Did you ever get that Stinger, and can you confirm it was just regular ISCG? I'm looking to get the same thing for my X1.
  14. T

Recommended Wheelset for All-Mountain Riding

Hey Foggy, I went through this just recently too for the same bike. Ended up going with proII on 719 disc rims and got a 10mm bolt up rear hub. cost $500 for the set built and shipped. Probably a bit silly getting the bolt up because that probably negates a lot of the weight savings. I figure...
  15. T

SpAnK Rims?

Stems are pretty cool too: http://www.spank-bikes.com/distribution.htm looks like you may be able to get them from UK or US if you're really keen.
  16. T

2007 Juicy 5's Squealing

Randy, are you talking about the sound like a dyeing gobbling turkey? I think you just have to put up with that one but I've read somewhere that shaving some of your pads off can help. The theory being that the pads rub on the spokes of the disk. I personally wouldn't go there but it depends how...
  17. T

Thomson Elite seat post 410x30.9mm black

Still looking.
  18. T

My Giant Reign XO

Yeah that looks awesome. I'm a little jealous because I actually have the X1. I wasn't sure about full air springs and didn't really want to fork out the extra 2k. Do you think it was worth it in the end? That pinkbike review was funny though. They did almost the exact same things to theirs as...
  19. T

Thomson Elite seat post 410x30.9mm black

What: Thomson Elite seat post 410x30.9mm black Price range/Willing to Pay: $70+ depending on quality Location: Hobart, will pay postage though. Extra Info: Will swap for my existing Easton 350mm 30.9 post + cash if you want. I just want a longer, "blingier" post :). Has to be the black one.