Search results

1. Hardrock_rider_23

Boot Problems on Laptop

Hi there i believe i need some help with the startup BIOS on my HP laptop, i installed the program "Splashtop OS" the other day, it is essentially a mini OS that starts up before windows with a internet browser for quick internet enquiries from launch, then you can click through to launch...
  2. Hardrock_rider_23

Quantum Mind Blow

Mind blowing stuff right here brief summary of the video is that at a quantum level, electrons can act as both particles and waves, and as we understand it at this point in time, that changes whether or not we are "watching" them (recording the activity at the slit )...
  3. Hardrock_rider_23

Has anyone Taken a Tumbl recently?

Tumblr Tumblr is a sort of blog, which you express yourself in any media you wish, be it simple quotes, photos, video, audio or even a text entry, its about expressing yourself. Who has it, Who loves it? Just started my own up the other day and wondering how popular it is here in...
  4. Hardrock_rider_23

Sweet Covers

Okay, so for all you music heads out there, everyone enjoys a brilliant rendition of an original song. be it acoustic, piano, opposite gender or just played differently it doesn't matter, any cover will do. lets get a good list going youtube links are not a must but are handy if you can get a...
  5. Hardrock_rider_23

Onitsuka Tigers

So its new sneaker time for me and ive been searching around for something that i might fancy coming from a pair of Nike SB Heinikens, im looking for a bit of a change from the skate shoes walking into trims the other day and i absoloutely fell in love with a pair of the Onitsuka Tiger...
  6. Hardrock_rider_23

Physics Help?

Well here we are at 9.00 trying to work out that last question for the assignment due tomorrow. So if i may, could i please get some help rotorburn! its only a simple one but i cant work it out for the life of me "A ball is thrown vertically upwards with an initial velocity of 25m/s" a) what...
  7. Hardrock_rider_23

Photo chains

Just seen a new ad for the Cannon cameras with a great idea its called a photo chain and this is how it works say someone uploads this picture that they took then the next person looks at this and thnks "well theres some mountains in this picture" and they upload a picture they took along the...
  8. Hardrock_rider_23

One of the funniest stacks ive seen for a while

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dlqcIIxFWQ&feature=channel haha it explains itself, well accompanied by the laugh at the end
  9. Hardrock_rider_23

Bluetooth for Computers HELP!

hi there farkiners im looking for the inner nerd in you here i recently bough a bluetooth dongle and after plugging it in and installing it with the windows drivers i can pair with my phone, and receive files from my phone but when trying to send a file TO my phone this appears I tried...
  10. Hardrock_rider_23

Dream Team 2009

Well here we are again in 2009 i know its a bit late but i thought id open up a Farkin Dream team Lague anyone is welcome but as you know there are only 16 spots. hopefully we can get it filled up pretty quickly the League code is - 901860 see you all in there oh and if you need a bit of...
  11. Hardrock_rider_23

Shake it

Alright, a few of my mates were a tinsy bit bored in theese school holidays, geez its only been 2 days , but anyways heres a product of some spare time. just go to http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=TaByJ1WccZo just ri iterating here, it wasnt me so dont go baggin me
  12. Hardrock_rider_23

Share The Wealth

Alright, now im sure a few people will have seen this idea floating around on a few other websites and i think we should try and put this into action on Farkin. Heres a rough draft of some rules and regs that should be put into place if this thread is sucessfull Official Rules: #1. You...
  13. Hardrock_rider_23

Seasons + Freedelivery Remix

New remix i did of Seasons and Freedelivery Footage Music = The Captured Vibe Restrung - Hilltop Hoods ft. Adelaide Symphony Orchestra hope you enjoy it
  14. Hardrock_rider_23

Nipples

Where can i purchase coloured/anodized spoke nipples for a 0.136 size spoke for a decent price? any one know of any australian online stores?
  15. Hardrock_rider_23

7 speed chain on 8 speed.. Solved Thanks Farkiners

I was wondering, what would happen if i was to get a 7 speed chain to put onto my 8 speed drivetrain. I just think that by doing this i may be able to get some extra clearance from my rear derailluer as it would be closer to my frame, i already have a chain guide aswell. I only have a rear...
  16. Hardrock_rider_23

Work in bike shops

Does anyone know of any South Australian Bike shops looking for some part time junior casual work in the southern area? ive been asking around a few stores but they are all full at the moment if anyone has a spot open for after school work i would be very grateful if you could let me know...
  17. Hardrock_rider_23

Dakine Backpacks

Hi there I am looking at buying a Dakine MTB hydration back either a nomad or a Drafter model, But at the moment i cannot find any australian stockists or importers does anyone know of any that i would be able to purchase them from? thank you.
  18. Hardrock_rider_23

Painting my rims

Hi there i am planing on painting my rims/or gettimg my rims painted deemax yellow for a fair while now and ive decided its time to get it done i was just wondering A) how hard is it to do myself? OR B) does anyone know of a cheap spray painter in south australia who would be able to do...
  19. Hardrock_rider_23

Demonoid.com

Hi there i have been looking for a torrent to download of a cd and i finallyfound it!! :eek: but to my sheer dissapointment i read on to find that i have to either be a member , which they only open the registration page at the start of each month, or have an invitation code to become a...
  20. Hardrock_rider_23

Stickers, getting some made

hi there farkers im just wondering if anybody in south australia has had any past experience in getting some sticker sheets made up with like a "team" logo on it just wondering if i could get the name of the company, pricing and any advice from past experiences, this is what we would get...