Search results

1. Pile

NSW Sold

Item: Redline Monocog 29er - Cro-Mo Med Frame. Location: Inner-Western Sydney Item Condition: Very Good, Tops. Reason for selling: Bikes + 2 Young kids = :( Price and price conditions: $700 ono Extra Info: Very good condition. Currently set up as an urban commuter, with...
  2. Pile

NSW SOLD Wilier La Triestina Alpe De Huz - 56cm

Item: Wilier La Triestina Alpe De Huz - 56cm Location: Inner West Sydney Item Condition: Fair Reason for selling: Bikes + 2 Young Children = :( Price and price conditions: $500 Pick-up only Extra Info: Frame: Alloy with carbon rear stays Groupset: Ultegra Wheelset...
  3. Pile

29er Suspension Fork

Item: Fork for Steel 29er SS. 80-100 mm travel, disc mounts. Ideally would like something ridden to church and back on Sundays, as long as the trip to church does not have 4ft drop-offs and DJs. But, I will listen to all offers. Location: Sydney, but happy to pay postage Price...
  4. Pile

29er Fork: 80-100mm Travel

Item: 29er Fork with 80-100mm travel. Good condition Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: What its worth Extra Info: Happy to look at different models. Must have disc mounts. To complete the front end of a Redline Monocog SS project.
  5. Pile

The law re car doors

Does anyone definitively know the interpretation of the law for pushies and opening drivers' side doors? I have been told that a cyclist hitting the opening door of the car was at fault for not giving adequate space, yet I have read that if I open my door and it is swiped by a passing car, I...
  6. Pile

WTB - SS Specific Frame/Complete bike

Item wanted: A Singlespeed specific frame. Preferably steel/Cromo. Depending on model, 17"-19" (I'm 5'10"). Given that we are talking mtb, scratches are part of the deal, but no structural cracks or damage. Alternatively I'll consider a complete SS 26" or 29er. I don't want to have to chase...