Search results

1. C

DH Race schedule may 6

Hi guys, just posting on here as I must have missed it if it was elsewhere, but have signed up to come do my first race at toowoomba, but was just looking to find out what time things got underway on sunday morning? Thanks. Shane.
  2. C

Frame Stickers Iron Horse SGS DH

G'day all, looking to chase up some frame stickers for my SGS DH as I am goin to give her some TLC and what not...anyone know wherebouts I might be able to chase some up? Or actually if anyone knows who imports Iron Horse that would be of great assistance also... Many thanks.
  3. C

RedBull Challenge in the Gold Mine

RED BULL CHALLENGE IN THE GOLDMINE PRE-ANNOUNCED VICTORY He came, saw and conquered. After the qualifying round Gee Atherton was sure he would not be beaten in the Red Bull Challenge in the Goldmine. After the final his rivals ungrudgingly admitted that his gut feeling had not deceived him...
  4. C

Flooding

How crazy is the rain on the NSW Far North Coast and SE QLD?? I am loving it, as heaps of roads are closed due to flooding and there is just craziness goin on everywhere... I live on a hill tho so I have been fairly unaffected thus far, but I did go for a wander and take some snaps of the...
  5. C

Buying Electronics OS i.e Asia

Hey All, I am in the market for some new toys soon as I am looking to upgrade a few bits and pieces that I use ever so much, that being a new MP3 storage music device, a laptop and a video camera. I was just wanting to find out if anyone wanted to share some pro's and cons of getting these...
  6. C

Yeti DH 9 w/Dorado <<SOLD>>

Item: '02 Yeti DH-9 (Small) w/ Vanilla RC - All New Pivot Bearings '02 Manitou Dorado w/ integrated stem Chris King Sealed Headset XTR Cranks MRP Chain Device XT Disc Brakes XTR Shifter / Dura-Ace Rear Mech Razor Rock (R) / Ringle (F) Hubs Mavic 321 Rims Maxxis Minion DH Tyres...
  7. C

Re-anodizing Parts???

Hey all, Just a question to find out if it is at all possible to have parts i.e. cranks, stem, re-anodized where the wear and tear of riding has worn the coating away???
  8. C

Chumba Wumba bikes in oz..

Does anyone know if chumba wumba bikes are in oz...just seen the test on the F4 in the latest dirt and in my opinion I reckon it's one of the sweetest lokkin dh rigs I have seen... Anyone got ride experience on these things?
  9. C

Anyone bought a plane ticket?

Anyone else enjoying the hectic measures needed to book a flight online during the current sale madness??? Id love to get a ticket to cairns while its gonna be 29 bucks...makes for an affordable bike holiday...