1. buddo_7

Sold

Sold......
  2. buddo_7

Wade Budden-Awaba

Indeed it is.
  3. buddo_7

Wade Budden-Awaba

cluster "track looks sick... that guy's pretty quick too, is he spono'd by spesh?" Haha, nah mate. Just showing some love for the bike shop i work at.
  4. buddo_7

Sold

Pictures now up....
  5. buddo_7

Sold

sold............
  6. buddo_7

Newtons Nation

This is the first time ive shot any riding, but i think they turned out alright. Let us know what you think and any tips would be great. I only had time to get out and take some pictures after my run so ive only got some of the eite men. Heres a link to the full album...
  7. buddo_7

Newie jam 7th

Flair whip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NEzu0CmSY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
  8. buddo_7

Cutting Carbon Bars

I would guess that it mean's the alloy goes to the end of the bar. If the alloy does go to the end of the bar should be able to see a change in the fiber on the bar ends. I mean you should see a layer of carbon on top then some sort of alloy underneath. I would still recommended staying clear...
  9. buddo_7

Cutting Carbon Bars

I would suggest you steer clear of the grinder, nothing good ever comes when using a grinder, thats what i think anyway ;) Ive cut carbon bars before just using a hack saw. Make sure you put masking tape on the inside of the cut as this helps to stop the fibers splitting when making the cut...
  10. buddo_7

STOLEN Orange 224, Norco Fluid- Belmont, Nsw

Thanks for the offer Jimmy:)
  11. buddo_7

Yeah i do to, its not a great feeling when you spend most of your money on something then to have it taken :(, i think the person who ends up with my downhill bike will be quite involved with racing, so iam hoping to see it at a race somewhere. It was a pretty dialed race bike so i cant see them...
  12. buddo_7

Hey Ive just had my two bikes stolen from my house in Belmont, NSW. They've taken my Orange 224: White frame/with stickers on it World cups Fox Rc4 Saint gears Red Atomlab rims/hope hubs Sunline bars E-thirteen chain guide, the pictures have a red bash guard but its now black Avid Elixir...
  13. buddo_7

Orange 224

Haha as for the seat, for $40 iam not complaining. It does the job, iam not spending over $100 for decent mtb seat when you dont even sit on it:rolleyes: I havent got a weight yet.
  14. buddo_7

Orange 224

I just got my new orange 224 evo frame a few weeks ago, preety happy with it rides really well. Its a new frame shock and forks, with all old parts from from my old bike. Spec: RC4 shock 2010 World Cups Elixir Crs Sunline Bar Funn Stem Sram x-7 Hope pro II rear hub Snafu Bmx seat:D...
  15. buddo_7

Awaba last Sunday

hey 210# black,red, yellow tld kit white orange wade_b3@hotmail.com thanks
  16. buddo_7

Awaba DH Club Champs

hey number 210 red,black,yellow tld kit white orange 224
  17. buddo_7

HMBA DH Club Champs 1/11/09

210# tld red, black, yellow, kit. White orange 224 wade_b3@hotmail.com thanks
  18. buddo_7

What the *%$@#! Brake pads?

Always check that the brake calipers are aligned either side of the rotor, uneven pad contact will mean one pad will wear quicker then the other as one pad is applied before the other. Ive also heard of peoples rotor if if gets scrapped on a rock it can get a sharp edge which can tear apart the...
  19. buddo_7

wearing in new brakes?

The best way to speed up the wearing in process is as said before, just find a large-ish hill or slope, gain as much speed as possible and apply the brakes just enough to slow you to a gradual stop. Repeat this until they are gripping well to the rotor or rim. Repetition really works well. Once...
  20. buddo_7

Help with no foot tricks

If its your actual pedals that are spinning you can tighten the pedal axle as said above but make sure you dont over tighten them, as they wont wont to turn when just riding. But if its just your cranks that are turning tighten your chain. It will stretch faster but as long as you don't over...