Search results

1. F

The Photo Snob Thread

Been a while since i had a camera in my hands, heres what i got yesterday, pretty average but ohhh well! :)
  2. F

Been a while!

Hey guys, Got some time off the regular life today, to go catch up with the boys at Mt Torrens today :) Took a few snaps, was pretty rusty! Hope you enjoy :) Sam Hill wannnnaaabbee! Henry Blake :)
  3. F

SA Sold

This bike is sold pending payment, cheers.
  4. F

SA Sold

BUMP it back to the top! I have had some phone troubles over the past few days, but it should be fixed by tonight so I can finally get back into contact with a few possible buyers. Sorry about the inconvenience. Cheers.
  5. F

SA Sold

BUMP again, had some interest and need this sold! Please feel free to get in contact with me through the number provided. Cheers.
  6. F

Too hot to ride!!!!

Those would be perfect if you had a second flash on the opposite side of the rider, lighting up the entire left side of him. But hey, these are still very good! 3rd one takes the cake for me, great lighting and panning with an awesome sense of motion.
  7. F

SA Sold

BUMP it back up to the top. I really want this gone, please give me a call or a message with any queries.
  8. F

I'm back... :D

Cheers boys!
  9. F

SA Sold

Big BUMP back to the top, I am willing to do around $1800 now!
  10. F

I'm back... :D

Hey boys. I'm back, haven't taken a photo in a very long time haha. Went to Jack Payne's secret track today, photos turned out well. Let us know what you think :) I have now re posted the photos with better quality, sorry about before.
  11. F

SA Sold

BUMP it back up to the top.
  12. F

TBSM Fancy Dress Photo Comp Entries [get your entries in by monday]

It's legit. That bowl is fcking huge, you can crash a car in it and not even know it's there!
  13. F

SA Sold

Hey buddy, it's a 14.5. So, it's the large. Don't get put off, this bike is on rails! BUMP.
  14. F

Over the bars to face plant + 2 more pics

Wow, i did a very similar thing to this not too long ago.. Girlfriend loved the story, doesn't really like the scars tho! haha. Heal quickly mate.
  15. F

SA Sold

BUMP and a price drop. Please get in contact with me if you have any questions or queries, i would be more than happy to help!
  16. F

SA Sold

Another bump! This bike doesn't get any use anymore, i simply have no time. It just sits in the shed, looking pretty. Price is negotiable! Cheers guys.
  17. F

SA Sold

Bump. This bike is incredible, and i am negotiable on price.
  18. F

SA Sold

Pinch and a punch.... BUMP it up to the top :)
  19. F

SA Sold

Just a tip, lose the shit humour, lose the ( . Y . ), lose the huge font differences and bold writing. Then people might take you as a more mature, respectable member to feel safe handing their hard earned cash over to.
  20. F

SA Sold

BUMP for an incredible bike here. Rides like it's on rails, and so stable from the wide bars! Perfect bike for any use.