Search results

1. F

Been a while!

Hey guys, Got some time off the regular life today, to go catch up with the boys at Mt Torrens today :) Took a few snaps, was pretty rusty! Hope you enjoy :) Sam Hill wannnnaaabbee! Henry Blake :)
  2. F

I'm back... :D

Hey boys. I'm back, haven't taken a photo in a very long time haha. Went to Jack Payne's secret track today, photos turned out well. Let us know what you think :) I have now re posted the photos with better quality, sorry about before.
  3. F

SA Sold

For sale:2008 Giant STP Pro. (this is the top of the line model that was only produced for a year). Item Condition: Being truly honest, I have ridden it around 10 times. 10 days of riding, it has one or two tiny marks from those days, honestly I cleaned it up today and it looks exactly the same...
  4. F

More freakin' photos. Monday the something or other.

Hey, I JUST GOT POD. But yeah heres some more photos from today. :) Please check out: tunedfreeride.blogspot.com The master. :p Original: Edited to lose the Flash. I would put up more, but they're sectrets. :cool:
  5. F

Raddatron. 5th June check it out! =D

Hey fellow Farkin/Rotorburners. Took some snaps today, tried something a little different than usual... Comments are more than welcome :D
  6. F

4X 2008 Giant STP Pro

Hey guys, got the new bike yesterday afternoon. So far all I can say it rides so nicely! Really like the feel to it already. And the wide bars feel fantastic, and don't go hate.. I am 6.3ft. :) So heres a few snaps, spec list if you really want.
  7. F

What way do the Saint cranks go to take off pedals?

Hey guys, just bought a brand new 2008 Giant STP PRO, and just went to put on my Stratlines and can't budge the pedal thread no-matter what way I go.. And I don't want to be pushing it the wrong way.. So can someone quickly tell me what way do they go to take off the pedals? :o
  8. F

Fox Creek, Adelaide yo!

Hey guys, Just some shots from today at Fox Creek. C&C if you feel like it. :) Cheers! EDIT, Another!
  9. F

SA Sold!

Item: 2007 GT Two-Four Location: Adelaide, South Australia Item Condition: Excellent - I never used this for it's purpose of full on racing, this has seen more roads than it has dirt! Reason for selling: Simply doesn't get used enough, would rather it go to a home where it will be ridden...
  10. F

Local Race. [R]adelaide, because we're [R]ad!

Just one, thoughts?
  11. F

Peeehhhooootttttoooooeeessss. :) 030509

Yo Kiddettes, Some from today. :) Enjoy. :cool:
  12. F

SA Sold

For sale:2008 Rockshox Boxxer World Cups, w/ Sunline Intergrated Stem in Silver & Sunline 745mm Bars in Silver. Item Condition: Near new. Price and price conditions: SOLD! Extra Info: Will post, if more pictures are wanted, just ask. :) Forks have a few minimal nicks from shuttles, does...
  13. F

Throttle Jam. 220409. *EDIT*, Check page 3 for another! :)

Yo, Went out to Jacko's secret track today for some snaps.. ANOTHER ONE ON PAGE 3 I'm learning this external flash business fairly quickly :) Jacko, Will,
  14. F

Skate Parks are turning into Scooter Parks..

They were everywhere! Only a few today, I was more concerned on riding after 3 weeks off the bike.. bloody shoots! :P Random, but I love this stem.
  15. F

Slowly getting there.... Laurie Dinham and Kane at Crafers 9th March.

Heey guys, Since my last appauling attempt at trying to take proper photos using my new toy, I had to try it again. :) Kane invited me out to a little shoot at Crafers with the soon to be World Champion :P. I'm liking these more than my last shoot, but it some wierd lighting has came...
  16. F

Crafers 7th March 2009. The best V-10 you will ever see. EVER.

Ok well here goes... Today I went to crafers with Aaron. I had a blast, opened my eyes up to another type of bike, this thing shits all over anything I have ridden so far to date. Aaron's V-10, Lyrics because he wrecked his WC's and running only one Elixr as the other is rooted. :P I decided...
  17. F

Only Ryan can get this low.. =P

Haha As the title states; this kid owns every STP rider out there on his hardcore Dorco. :o I love him to pieces haha
  18. F

The ones that never made the cut, have a look. you might like them, you might not..=)

Yoo. Just been flicking through the hardrive today, bored out of my mind. And right now I am just thinking that showing you guys will make maybe one or two of you happy, so what the heck. :) So if you like them, please let me know...you never know, you might even make my night! :) So...
  19. F

SA Sold.

Item: 2006 Mongoose Eric Carter 4x. Location: Adelaide, South Australia. Item Condition: Great Condition, Cleaned After Every Ride. Reason for selling: $$$ for Canada. Price and price conditions: SOLD! Extra Info: Very, Very good. It has the odd scratch from bike racks etc, but what bike...
  20. F

SA Sold

Item: 2006 Mongoose Eric Carter 4x. Location: Adelaide, South Australia. Item Condition: Great Condition, Cleaned After Every Ride. Reason for selling: $$$ for Canada. Price and price conditions: SOLD. Extra Info: Very, Very good. It has the odd scratch from bike racks etc, but what bike...