Search results

1. E

Help: Servicing a Shimano XT Freehub

Hi All First off - I have been through many sites and did a search here and found no answers. Maybe a Shimano or Hub Guru could help me out. I have with me a Shimano M775 XT hub. Lately I found that the freehub body is starting to go very quiet (minimal ratchet sound). Its engaging/working...
  2. E

Whats an ideal Recovery Ride Post Race

Hi All I plan to do a fair few XC events this year and want to try and keep my body in the best condition as possible. I found that doing a recovery ride on the trainer a day later (Sunday race, Tuesday recovery ride) helps my body recover better. My question is how intense and how long...
  3. E

New Crits Event - Wednesdays @ Lysterfield

Hey Guys I May have posted this in the wrong section before hand. For those that cant make it to the other side of town to the Westgate Park Crits, this can be the solution. Thought I'll give this a plug. http://www.trailmix.com.au/catalogue...sterfield_c123 Cheers
  4. E

New Crits Event - Wednesdays @ Lysterfield

Hey Guys For those that cant make it to the other side of town to the Westgate Park Crits, this can be the solution. Thought I'll give this a plug. http://www.trailmix.com.au/catalogue/c3/c6/c12/dirt_crits__lysterfield_c123 Cheers
  5. E

VIC SOLD:RockShox Tora 302 Air Solo (white)

Item: RockShox TORA 302 Air Solo (white) Location: Rowville, Victoria Item Condition: New, never fitted Reason for selling: Project not going ahead Price and price conditions: $250+ Extra Info:qr axle, set to 100mm, lockout, 1 1/8 tube 265mm (uncut), IS Disc Mount only Pictures: PM me your...
  6. E

Reassurance on tubeless Conversion.

Hi All I have read many of the past post on tubeless systems and its made me more confident in trying to convert. Before l go and buy the kit I just need to know if anyone here has used the Standard UST tubeless system from Stan’s on Mavic XM317 rims with maxxis eXCeption tires (Ignitors...
  7. E

Rear Mech: What size do I need?

Hey guys, I’m planing on replacing my rear mech sometime in the future and l need to know which model l need, short or long cage? At the moment l have an LX (M581) Top normal and would like to replace it with a XT (M772) Shadow. Other Information. Frame: Med size, Full-Sus 110mm (may...
  8. E

Justs another Rant: Bike store customer service

Hey Guys, Just wanted to give you the heads up to steer well clear from the Bike store ???. Not going to go into detail about my issues with them, but all l will stay is… They will say anything for a sale. They don’t know how to setup a rider on a bike nor do it when you have bought a...
  9. E

Rotor & Adaptors - Which way to go?

Hey Guys, At the moment l have some crappy so1es on my bike. The rotors are rubbing with the pads (bent), so l plan to upgrade in 6months time to some Avid Carbon. My problem is: I have just bought some XT hubs, which are splined. Now l have a choice of doing the following, but want to...