Search results

1. jackii-boi-mtb_the_stairs

what bars?

I've just bought a set of rigids, and without that little bit of travel i had, they sit alot lower, its really hard to manual with my bars so low because i seem to hunched over them. What sort of rise should i get? should i go the deity twenty14s that have 2 inch rise or the ns districts with i...
  2. jackii-boi-mtb_the_stairs

Dmr trail blade 2s

Hi, I'm going into rigids because my pikes stuffed up again so now im sick of suspenion, anyway are the dmr trail blade 2s the only 20mm rigid fork?
  3. jackii-boi-mtb_the_stairs

Forks for dirtjumping?

Hi, I am currently trying to buy some forks for dirtjumping and freeriding. I had a set of 01 rs xc pyshlos and they cant hold up anymore. So im just wondering what would be the best fork to buy for dirtjumping and a bit of freeriding?
  4. jackii-boi-mtb_the_stairs

should i buy dj 2s 07 for $250

doesn't matter he deciced 2 keep the manitous. I need new forks what are dj2s 07 like?
  5. jackii-boi-mtb_the_stairs

should i buy manitou shermans

dont worry wrong thread sorry
  6. jackii-boi-mtb_the_stairs

my kona roast the cowan took over it

Frame - 04 kona roast M great condition Rear shock - none Front shock/fork - 05 rockshox pyshloxc may be getting dj2s 07 Handlebars - planet x RED Stem - azonic gettin MacMahone Headset - fsa the Pig its RED Grips - OURY DH Saddle - SDG Seatpost - truvativ Front brake - hayes mx 2...