Search results

1. 10SuthAH

VIC Sold

Sorry for the slow response. I'd rather not split at this point. Price drop to $1800, still negotiable!
  2. 10SuthAH

VIC Sold

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo i (Medium) Location: Melbourne VIC, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent mechanically, quite a bit of shuttle rub, small dint in the downtube, dint in rear rim Reason for selling: I have recently upgraded Price and price conditions...
  3. 10SuthAH

VIC Sold

Sent you a pm. Keen on checking it out.
  4. 10SuthAH

Importing a 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II frame from the US

thanks for the help guys. Importing a frame seems a very costly and time consuming exercise so i think ill just stick to what the lbs has to offer. Note: For anyone who is interested, specialized are importing into Australia themselves and the main supply of full builds (Demo I and II) will...
  5. 10SuthAH

Importing a 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II frame from the US

Hi everyone Since the black specialized demo frame will not be gracing Australian LBS i was considering importing one from the US. I am also drawn in by the significant price differences between the AUS and US websites (US website $2500, AUS website $3799 , and the exchange is roughly 1USD=1AUD...
  6. 10SuthAH

VIC Swapped. Please Remove

sorry. sold.
  7. 10SuthAH

YOU YANGS SHUTTLE SERVICE RIDE DAY 26th OF JULY IS NOW FULLY BOOKED OUT

Big thanks to those who made this such a fantastic day. Looking forward to the next one already.
  8. 10SuthAH

VIC Swapped. Please Remove

Item:500 x 2.80 OR 400 x 2.80 coil Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used but still in great condition Reason for selling: 500 is too hard, 400 is too soft. Looking for the prefect middle. Price and price conditions: Swap for for 450 x 2.80 Extra Info: Both shocks have been used on fox...
  9. 10SuthAH

Stromlo world champs. whos going?

already booked flights and stuff. Cant wait. A farkin (rotorbourn) group there would b great to support all the aussie riders.
  10. 10SuthAH

freerider 2

this track is awesome!!! highly recommend
  11. 10SuthAH

You Yangs Ride Day 31st Of May Is Now Fully Booked

Once again a big thanks to those who made this a superb day of riding. Hope to be at the next ride day. :D
  12. 10SuthAH

DH my new GT dhi.

i have never seen camo rims on a dhi before and it looks really good and unique which is a rare thing. nice bike!
  13. 10SuthAH

Choosing shinnies and body armor

661 pressure suit all the way but for shin pads tld Lopez knee/shin pads are great they never slip, good air ventilation but are a bit more expensive than other knee/shin pads.
  14. 10SuthAH

Downhill is boring

my guess is no
  15. 10SuthAH

would these parts be any good to biuld up a dually

i have had the same dilemma, i have found unless you have a particular liking to the parts on your bike it is a lot easier to get a complete new/ 2nd hand bike. The problem with getting a new frame is that the mentioned measurements may differ between brands and if parts don't fit the price of...
  16. 10SuthAH

You Yangs Ride Day 31st Of May Is Now Fully Booked

if u want some company im probably gonna take the camera up and get a few snaps. We can have a who can get the best photo comp:D just give us a yell (im on a maroon norco shore 3).
  17. 10SuthAH

That time of year... the snakes are out!!

i have a dh track on my grandparents property, last week someone had a walk down the track to check it out and saw 2 tiger snakes. Next time i go riding/ building im gonna be a lot more careful than i have been in the past.
  18. 10SuthAH

STOLEN Norco Manik - Melbourne

Most nights i walk home from school i see a kid riding a manik, im not 100% sure if its the bike you are looking for but is there any scratches or the like that would be recognizable even from close up? (I'm in balwyn surrey hills area by the way).
  19. 10SuthAH

Xbox 360's Unite!

gamertag: Nexus Storm I really enjoyed gears 1 and played it to death, i recently bought gears of war 2 and found , 1:finished it really quickly (because already competent at the game) 2: got bored of it really quickly because its basically more of the same. Anyway if any one plays mx vs atv...