Search results

1. 10SuthAH

VIC Sold

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo i (Medium) Location: Melbourne VIC, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent mechanically, quite a bit of shuttle rub, small dint in the downtube, dint in rear rim Reason for selling: I have recently upgraded Price and price conditions...
  2. 10SuthAH

Importing a 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II frame from the US

Hi everyone Since the black specialized demo frame will not be gracing Australian LBS i was considering importing one from the US. I am also drawn in by the significant price differences between the AUS and US websites (US website $2500, AUS website $3799 , and the exchange is roughly 1USD=1AUD...
  3. 10SuthAH

VIC Swapped. Please Remove

Item:500 x 2.80 OR 400 x 2.80 coil Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used but still in great condition Reason for selling: 500 is too hard, 400 is too soft. Looking for the prefect middle. Price and price conditions: Swap for for 450 x 2.80 Extra Info: Both shocks have been used on fox...
  4. 10SuthAH

Will i have problems swapping parts?

Hi everybody Im not any good with the technical side of things so here's my dilemma. I currently have a 07 norco shore 3 and am seriously considering purchasing a banshee scythe frame. I have some concerns with the dimensions of swapping all of my parts over from the shore to the scythe. The...
  5. 10SuthAH

VIC no longer for sale please remove

Item: 2007 norco shore Location: surrey hills Item Condition: fair few scratches but mechanically great Reason for selling: new bike Price and price conditions: 2000 o.n.o Extra Info: parts upgraded,- size:medium 2007 boxxer teams (new lowers) 2008 shimano saint cranks 2008 shimano...
  6. 10SuthAH

Should i get a giant glory frame?

Hi everybody I have a 07 norco shore 3 and i have upgraded everything except for the frame, rims, and brakes. I really want a glory but cannot afford one. But i can afford a frame. My question is should i get the frame (spending MORE money on my bike) or should i get just wait, save my precious...