Search results

1. downhillnutjosh94

QLD WTB: 26inch Front Wheel with a 20mm Hub in Brisbane

Hi Guys I am after a front 26inch wheel with a 20mm through hub. Something cheap in relatively good condition would be great I am located in Brisbane and would prefer a local sale to keep costs down. Message me with what you have on 0401335494. Thanks guys!
  2. downhillnutjosh94

Earlier Model Boxxer (2006 - 2009) Race/Team/Worldcup 32mm Legs

Hey Guys! Chasing 2006 to 2009 Model Boxxer race/team/worldcup as a complete fork or just the stanchions and lowers. Show me what you have. Am not looking at spending much at all. Located: Cairns Price: 100 bucks or there abouts Condition: No stanchion wear or scratches. Cheers.
  3. downhillnutjosh94

Wanted - Carbon v10 - frame or complete

Item: Santa Cruz v10 Carbon LARGE Location: Cairns but more than happy to pay shipping within Australia Extra info: Either the complete bike or just a frame. Also could possible swap a large frame for a medium. Call or text Matt on either 0402185599 or 0499 623 043
  4. downhillnutjosh94

Sold - please remove

Sorry guys sold!
  5. downhillnutjosh94

Mt Joyce - QLD State Champs 2011.

Hear we have a short little edit made by Matt Rogers. I have posted this up on his behalf, please enjoy :). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqSqjJjlbYU
  6. downhillnutjosh94

Shimano DX clip shoes

Hey everyone, Item: Shimano DX shoes, want to run clips on my hardtail but don't wanna spend a whole lot. Location: Cairns only please! Price: Name a price? Info: Please make sure they are decent shoes in decent condition, If you have cleats and pedals to go with I could also be interested...
  7. downhillnutjosh94

Cane Creek double barrel help please!

Hey everyone, I just need a hand on find a spring that will fit my cane creek double barrel. Its an amazing shock, its just that the 600lb spring is a way to heavy for my. I'm looking for a 500. Im not exactly sure where to buy the spring to fit from, I tried to put a fox spring on and they...
  8. downhillnutjosh94

Nationals help for Adelaide

Heey everyone!, now all im looking for is accommidation in Adelaide from the 12th till the 17th. Please let me know if you know of anything. That would help out a lot. Let me know, Josh
  9. downhillnutjosh94

Single crown forks around cairns WANTED!!!

Item: [/b] 2nd hand set of forks wanted, single crown anything really, nothing to big though, 160mm travel and under. Location: Cairns Only Please Item Condition: Good working order Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: Around 100 Extra Info: No earlier then 04
  10. downhillnutjosh94

Stuck for bikes. V10? Glory? something along those lines.

Item: A nice downhill bike. Condition: Close to new! or in really good nic. Price: 3000 to 4000 Location: Im in Cairns, but anywere in Australia. Extra info: Be realistic: Photos: yes please if you have them send them to : joshua.bairstow@gmail.com
  11. downhillnutjosh94

Stuck for bikes.

hey everyone, Im looking for a new ride for next season and im really stuck on what to buy. Im looking for something that will stay intact for a long while a nice solid DH bike. I have had a lot of bike troulbe lately and im quite sick of it. By grabbing opinions from all of you it will greatly...
  12. downhillnutjosh94

Kona Linkage Bearings

Hello, I own an 08 Kona Stab Supreme and it appears that the linkage bearings in the top swing arm are stuffed. Im not game enough to see if they will pop out and then replace with new ones. Does anyone no what the deal is? How do you replace or fix this?
  13. downhillnutjosh94

Trading my kona stab supreme 09 for .... ?

Item: Having a look to see what is around, something no earlier then 08, Condition: Great! Location: Cairns Reason For trade: Something different. Spec: .Boxxer Team .DHX 5.0 .09 Saint Cranks . XT brakes . Chris King . E Thirteen. Extra: Please offer nothing rediculous.
  14. downhillnutjosh94

Cranks in Cairns

hey everyone, item: Im after a set of saint, raceface or some well known crank set. size: i need an 83mm bottom bracket with the 83mm crank with an 65 - 70mm crank length around Cairns only. location: cairns
  15. downhillnutjosh94

Heart broken

Hey everyone, ive put this thread up because i was bored to the !"£$house. Whats the longest time you have been away from you bike? for what reason? how did you react when you got back on it? cheers :D
  16. downhillnutjosh94

Funn Hooka DH cranks

hey everyone, i was just wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the funn hooka dh cranks? are they good cranks? do they bend snap? are the bottom brackets strong? cheers
  17. downhillnutjosh94

Townsville Dh 1#

hey everyone, just a few pictures from the first dh race out at townsville.
  18. downhillnutjosh94

Kona to Glory

hey guys, can someone please help me out with rear hub sizing. I have a stab deluxe and the rear hub sizing is 12mm? and the glories I beleive are 12mm/150mm? Im not to shore what this meens but can someone tell me if my hub will fit straight onto a glory thank you
  19. downhillnutjosh94

delete please

delete please
  20. downhillnutjosh94

New dh frameee

hey everyone, Last weekend I had a very heartbreak moment. Very last practice run clipped a tree and snapped my Kona frame in half. Its beyond repair, this is why I have put this thread up. Im after a new frame ...... something that I can through all my parts strait onto with minimal trouble...