Search results

1. Dabombboy12

how did the kurrajong slopestyle go

oh man thats gotta suck but dam you where pretty out of it by the time we carried you up that hill gotta hand it to that green whistle hahaa
  2. Dabombboy12

Blue Mountain Tracks

Very easy shuttle but there is also lawsons long alley that has a few more technical and single track sections which is much better than the run down beghofers which is pretty straight forward
  3. Dabombboy12

661 or Giro

Go for a 661 evolution ive head butted many trees and the ground and it dosent eveen have scratch
  4. Dabombboy12

*08 eastern slash 7 air* hotted up

Da rimmss Great new rims mad there red so now you will go faster :D but on the downside im screwed lol
  5. Dabombboy12

Wsmtb mtnx club round 17th august

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can see every one having fun on that new bit like i did and will test again soon =] Good work boys:D
  6. Dabombboy12

helmet or no helmet?

geee no helmit = death. Helmit = slight chance of survival. depends on how crazy you are but either way helmit is best i know to many people that would have lived if they wore a helmit
  7. Dabombboy12

*08 eastern slash 7 air* hotted up

Sick Mate hey tads look a hot chick *you look then look at your bike* hey where is my bike and why is your shirt shaped like it. hahahahhahahha yea sick mate cant wait to have a go
  8. Dabombboy12

World Championships - Val di Sole DH Results

Yea Bryns Crash was hard as Bars and pedal + Him hit the inbankment did like a side flip over the bars but the champ still got up and finished:D
  9. Dabombboy12

A DH trail for the upper mountains

Yea i may think of building some where else but i will still run down there and i know everyone else does
  10. Dabombboy12

Ebo 4X races

hey does any one have the races results dosent matter what age or any thin even pictures would be nice or just drop by and tell me about what you thought of it
  11. Dabombboy12

A DH trail for the upper mountains

Hey me and me mates are going to get together and make a dh track i have a site picked out that other mtb riders use but there are no jumps or anything and i need ideas for types of jumps good for dh track. Thanks :)
  12. Dabombboy12

Soft Tail Or Hard Tail

yea thanks for all that im rideing a hard tail at the moment but im surposed to be getting a soft tail soon
  13. Dabombboy12

Soft Tail Or Hard Tail

All my friends think soft tails are the best i think they are alright but hard tails are great too to so post your opinion
  14. Dabombboy12

Meet the Fairies

i know a few track fairies they are the maddest people out always happy to let you test the jump or take your feed bac kfrom the track i reckon they are great
  15. Dabombboy12

NSW Police – Unclaimed Property Auction

ohhhh sweet if only i lived in sydney my wallet would be empty by the time i finished there haha
  16. Dabombboy12

your favourite type of riding on your hardtail?

well i love rideing all of them but park but i went dirt because thats what im best at
  17. Dabombboy12

Freeride Park for the Illawarra ?

Cool i was there for a week and i rode around every where and i couldnt see any jumps or mtb riders it was bad but its nice to know you lot are out there somewhere
  18. Dabombboy12

Crankworx 08. Invite only for Slopestyle

yea go krankworkx i hope us ozzies go pretty well and its always great fun to watch all my friends at school always talk about it and its extremly popular
  19. Dabombboy12

Being Bikeless sucks........

I know how you feel Before i got my bike all my friends had one and they would all go out rideing on djs and i couldnt i felt really bad the ni finally get a bike then they all go out and get better ones when they cant ride very well that annoys me
  20. Dabombboy12

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Aye im Adam im 15 love Downhill racing and i ride a 2007 norco Wolverine amd like meeting new people so send me a message or two