Search results

1. huckerman101

Is there any massive dirtjumps on the sunshine coast

Hey guys, I am wondering if there are any massive dirtjumps on the sunshine coast. I know of a couple of sets but they are getting old now. Please could you guys tell me of some great dirtjumps to ride, or is there anyone building some so that i can help. I promise to keep the wereabouts of the...
  2. huckerman101

Help with fixing some dirtjumps making some dirtjumps and downhill trails

Hey guys There is some dirtjumps on Illuka st in buderim but they have become quite sketchy because of all the rain lately. They are in a set of four and would be worth fixing up. There are also a couple of smaller ones to the side that could be bigger and trails going off to the side which we...
  3. huckerman101

recomended downhill/freeride bikes

Hey guys I am going to get a new bike and does any one have any recomendations of a downhill or freeride bike around $2000-$2500 or a second hand one in excellent condition. cheers
  4. huckerman101

Northshore Tracks?

Hey guys Does any one know of any northshore tracks around the sunshine coast and brisbane. I have dreamed of riding northshore but i dont know about any. Also, would any one like to help build a northshore track somewhere on the Sunshine coast? Cheers