2. ona rampage

QLD [qld] sold

Now $420 bumpity bump
  3. ona rampage

QLD [qld] sold

Badword... updated. Thanks for that.
  4. ona rampage

QLD [qld] sold

For sale is my NS Holy 1 2013 model. In as new condition, never jumped or been to a skate park. Looking for $ 500 or nearest offer Selling cause I'm too old and fat for a single speed jump bike...need to get something else so this needs to go to make room. Basically as new all standard...
  5. ona rampage

QLD 26 Inch rigid MTB fork with disc brake mounts

Thanks for that; good price for a local mob. Are they kosher?
  6. ona rampage

QLD 26 Inch rigid MTB fork with disc brake mounts

Hey all Keen on getting a 26 inch rigid MTB fork, with disc brake mounts, to suit a jump bike (NS Holy 1). Don't care about conti mounts, but prefer to not have them. Around 425 crown to axle. Prefer cromo, but would consider something like the WB rigid carbon forks. In Brisbane. Let me know...
  7. ona rampage

VIC dartmoor cody. $1700. sold

Any more details on this? Type of forks/wheels/brakes, etc?
  8. ona rampage

**Sold** - 07 Avid Juicy 5 F + R plus spare pads - $230 free post

If you are willing to split I could be keen on the rear... (local sale)
  9. ona rampage

Sold

Willing to split? May be keen on the rear....
  10. ona rampage

need opinions on xt 4-pot brakes

How do they go for adjustment, and pad rub on the rotor? Seeing as how they mount similar to hopes, do they give a lot of problems in that department? Also, maintenance wise, are they pretty much set and forget?
  11. ona rampage

please delete

Willing to split? I could be keen on the rear....
  12. ona rampage

Sold ... Plz Delete

Would you be interested in splitting? May want the rear....(local pickup)
  13. ona rampage

The great Debate! Howard Vs Rudd

Ah, no, actually it was the press club that cut the coverage.... http://www.smh.com.au/news/federalelection2007news/the-worm-returns-to-bite-pm/2007/10/21/1192940909339.html
  14. ona rampage

Hayes 9 vs juicy 5s

Having owned both, I would go with the juicys. Issues with the juicys would include needing a special bleed kit if you are going to service them yourselves (you don't specifically need one for the hayes). Juicy feels nice, and are easy to live with. Issues with the hayes include the self...
  15. ona rampage

Gripsport bike rack

Anyone got one in Brisbane (two bike, 40mm hitch)? :o
  16. ona rampage

Whinge whinge farkin whinge....

Here Here Drew! I got a santa cruz bullit frame; it is second hand, scratch to bejezus, but after someone let me ride theirs I fell in love with the frame, cause it suits me. I have spent some money on parts, slowly over time, and I am getting a couple of blings things on it; probably...
  17. ona rampage

Good flat pedals

Anyone else, with anything except 5050? :D
  18. ona rampage

marilyn manson hits australia yew

Have one album and a couple of others on MP3, saw him at the BDO as well, and also read his autobiography (worth a read actually). Very intelligent man, as was shown before the BDO when he got stuck into Fred Nile to generate more publicity. Bit of a fan, just don't find his stuff hard...
  19. ona rampage

Truvativ Holzfeller Cranks 175

What: Truvativ Holzfeller cranks, 175mm long, multi ring capable (i.e. not the dh variety) Price range/Willing to Pay: let me know what you have Location: Brisbane. Extra Info: Prefer to only buy the drive side, but flexible depending on price. Preference given to local sellers.
  20. ona rampage

Good flat pedals

What: Good quality flat pedals, preferably red Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $90 Location: Brisbane Extra Info: looking for good quality pedals (i.e. shimano MX30, any titanium based pedals) with a preference for red. No primo tenderisers, konas, bilts etc. Drop me a pm with a pic and $$$