Search results

1. xawcom

Giant STP PRO

This is my new bike i picked up from a store in Melbournenot to long ago. I have upgraded the pedals apart from that it is a stock Giant STP PRO 2008 model tell me what you think of it :D it cost me $2200 all up :D Frame - Giant STP ALUXX alloy double butted 14.5" Front fork - Rockshox Pike...
  2. xawcom

2008 Giant Glory DH1 ?

Hey guys I'm most likely going to be upgrading to a 2008 Giant Glory DH1 soon and I'm just wondering what you think of the bike because I've read mixed reviews on it, some saying its a great bike and you cant go wrong and then there is others saying its shocking and don't go near it so i am...
  3. xawcom

Mountain Bike Maitnence Classes

Hi guys me and a mate are looking for mountain bike maitnence classes if you know of anyone that offers classes in mountain bike maitnence within victoria please let me know cheers xav:D
  4. xawcom

What Is Your Most Desired Bike

Hi guys im just wondering what your most desired bike would be mine would be a Kona Stab Supreme or a Santacruz v10:D whats yours:D
  5. xawcom

What PSI Should i run my tyres

:D I way 50kgs and i am 15 i was told by my bike shop to run my maxxis dh minions at 20psi i did so but i got heaps of pinch flats i tried running them at 40 psi that helped but i still get a few pinch flats i like to ride my bikes to there max that may be why. I tried to get liners but...
  6. xawcom

MARZOCCHI 66 rcv's any good ??????

Hi just wondering are marzocchi 66 rcv forks any good for freeriding, dirt jumping and downhill. anyone know please let me know i am in a bit of apickle weather to know weather i should buy them them or not
  7. xawcom

Wanted

Mod edit: Get trading access like everyone else, don't spam the forums or you will be banned. First and only warning.
  8. xawcom

My Jumps

These are my new jumps i got built there a 9 metre gap and are about 5 or 6 feet high :D coming soon a roll in can't wait
  9. xawcom

Rotor Warping Problems Anyone help

I have a pair of hayes 9 hyrdulic brakes and the rotors are v8's and are eight inch. They seem to warp quite regualy is there something i could be doing to stop this i tried not using them as much on downhill runs that helped but they still seem to warp even on normal rides around the bush...
  10. xawcom

Anyone need help

hi guys is there anyone out there needing help for trail building around the bendigo region. if there is can you tell me bellow because i am willing to help on most weekends. :D
  11. xawcom

can i uprgrade from 7 inch to 8 inch rear suspension

on a Kona Stinky 2007 are you able to upgrade the rear suspension from seven inch to eight inch :confused: because i am looking at doing so but not sure if i am able to do so :confused:
  12. xawcom

Mtb Show

Is the mountain bike show coming to melbourne this year or next year because i cant wait for it. any with details on when and where please list below cheers
  13. xawcom

Roll in for 9 metre dubbles any sujestions

hey guys ive got a couple 9 meter dubles in my back yard:) but got no roll in :(so hard peddeling because its flat land with no slope:( its ok to jump but any sujestions on how to construct a roll in or would anyone have plans cause my knees are screwed from peddeling so much any sudjestions :eek:
  14. xawcom

Forks can anyone help

Hi ive saved up some money for some triple clamp forks and im wondering what i should go for im currantly looking at a pair of 2008 rock shox boxxer world cups or a pair of 2008 marzocchi 888 RCV's and can't decide which to choose the forks are for a 2007 Kona Stinky if there are any other fork...