Search results

1. crooker

Shuttles in Vic

Cheers for that. I've got a few heads who'd be keen however neither of us have a ute or antique vehicle to shuttle in.
  2. crooker

Shuttles in Vic

Yeah but usually at Bright, Falls creek and Mt Buller.
  3. crooker

Shuttles in Vic

Hey All, After recently having the MTB flame inside of me reignited, I got back into it after pretty much an almost a10 year break! Prior to the break, most of the riding my buddies and I were doing was all Downhill and we used to shuttle one another pretty much on a weekly basis (before...
  4. crooker

Fox 40 FIT Kashima 2012-2014

Item: Fox 40 FIT Kashima 2012-2014 Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $700-$1350 Extra Info: Looking for 40s in pretty good condition the less marks/scratches the better. Must be black lowers. Will pay extra for postage. 0425135566 Simon
  5. crooker

Rim advice please?

DEE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
  6. crooker

Bowden Spur Kinglake - The rebuilding of a new legal DH riding facility.

I went out to Shepherds today to walk the track for the millionth time lol, absolutly hanging for it to open.. Completly respect the closure due to it being new soft and tender but it was obvious to me that some dont have any kind of respect to the track. its been riden.. and a matter of fact...
  7. crooker

Bowden Spur Kinglake - Shepherds DH trail.

Da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. crooker

Commencal supreme 8 2011 NO LONGER FOR SALE PLEASE REMOVE

Item: Commencal Supreme 8 2011 (sm/md) Location: Victoria Item Condition: Good, few marks & chips. Reason for selling: Upgrading to V3 Price and price conditions: $3600 ono Extra Info: Awsome bike, Rides really well! Comes with 2011 boXXer teams, R2C2 2010 Vivid (red & blue...
  9. crooker

Bowden Spur Kinglake - Shepherds DH trail.

Yeah i rode it this morning, top section is good! its a little over grown thought, bottom sections are rutted out and also over grown.
  10. crooker

Ftf ride day @ narbethong - sunday february 12th

One of the better tracks around if you gotta run chainless..
  11. crooker

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

HAHA *Queeny*
  12. crooker

New Freeride movie coming soon! :D

Thought i might share this for everybody. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoAy2NqNq5g&feature=fvst
  13. crooker

Seasons DVD, has there been anything compareable since?

NWD8 NWD9 Follow Me Life Cycles F1RST 3 Minute gaps in my opinion :D
  14. crooker

Mystic Bright Australia Downhill (Jacob Hunter and Dean Lucas)

Thats a pretty sweet vid you got going there man! Thats the old national track hey
  15. crooker

2011/12 VIC DH Series - Official Thread

thats SUCH a tuff track, love IT!
  16. crooker

Lapierre DH

Agreed!!!!!!
  17. crooker

Thredbo 2011/12 season

Im there 1st week of Dec, cant farkin WAIT!!!
  18. crooker

Optimum toilet strategy

HAhahaha, use those riding quads.. gold! ALWAYS use the quads when snappin the turtle head in public toilets
  19. crooker

Lapierre DH

..........:blabla:..........
  20. crooker

Lapierre DH

And what exactly is a "pro balls out rider" got to do with riding this particular bike??? Im not a pro balls out rider, does this mean ill be riding so slow and crashing on simple obstacles and every jump i try????