Search results

1. Murph12

giant ATX

well bought this frame off a mate ages ago and put it together a while back with all the things i had lying in the garage and a few things from mates, but it was just a lil bit ghetto :p, soo finally got some good parts going and this is the end result Frame - Giant ATX 1999 Rear shock -...
  2. Murph12

Ac park ride!

hahah gotta love lance and his bail :p was such a good arvo soo chill nice vidd:D
  3. Murph12

Flower Power!

:eek: tyler what can i say?! there is no words that can describe the pure beauty of this beast one thing though get sooo thinner tyres so u can ride it! :rolleyes:
  4. Murph12

Eastern, Quality parts

MATE! you seriously needa get yourself a happy meal:rolleyes:
  5. Murph12

Bikes at my place

the P3 isnt complete its missing a set of grips :rolleyes:
  6. Murph12

BMX Its An Eastern! Geez It!

DUDEEE! Tyler that thing is farkin choice as! love how much better it looks and the wheels :O soo mcuh better in nearly everyway except for the seat ;) cant believe you got all that for free :) soooo still keen on selling me those cranks?:D
  7. Murph12

Truvativ Hussefelt Crank??

alright so ive been running them for over a year now and havent had a single problem with the cranks themselves only my shitty BB, but mine have never come loose, never bent, pedals are still there... they were run on a DH hardtail at one stage and are now on a DJ, their will suit your needs at...
  8. Murph12

Night Rider

:eek: that second last one looks farking dope! the sky in the background looks so sick:D
  9. Murph12

How did YOU overcome fear of larger jumps?

really the best way is to roll in a few times get the feel for it then do it but if your a huck like me, just hit it and hope like hell your gonna make it:rolleyes:
  10. Murph12

the long weekend at monster

that first one looks like a flip turn down to me :confused: nice pics mate
  11. Murph12

how to build good burms

yeah but why the hell would we wanna cut down trees? your the kinda person that gives us a bad name
  12. Murph12

AC Day at the Skate Park

hahh trust lance to do that hes fixing it now
  13. Murph12

AC Day at the Skate Park

yeah lance! stop getting so good nice pics bene boy next time ill hopefully be there
  14. Murph12

DJ 24 Inches Of Love!

fark yeah tyler that looks dope!!! :) looks way better in white ride tomoz yeah? just so i can have a goo :p
  15. Murph12

Easy street tricks and how to do them

umm isnt that called a whiplash????
  16. Murph12

QLD STP frame FOUND!!!!!

NEED ASAP! Item: STP frame Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: 150 including post at the most Extra Info: Local pick up prefered and year and colour will do, just no cracks
  17. Murph12

QLD DJ forks!!

Item: Short Travel Forks, Approx 100mm travel Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 including postage if necessary Extra Info: Short travel forks with similar quality to dirt jumper 3's. 100mm travel preferred, Local is better. Though postage is no problem as long as total cost...
  18. Murph12

What DJ forks should I buy?

Omg search you should have searched this one, there have been many threads on this kinda thing but since you have asked argyles nad pikes seems to be the way to go
  19. Murph12

Bottom bracket, many WTFs

defientaley would like to hear the answer to this question :) and it has to be so confusing cause you only sell bikes not work on them :p
  20. Murph12

Need advice building jumps...

barspin is always full of good ideas :P but yeah everybody starts at different highs is comfortable with different things so yeah