Search results

1. hallsyhoods

sold,please delete

Standard aftermarket lengths. They'll fit any DH bike or shorter bike.
  2. hallsyhoods

sold,please delete

sold. please delete
  3. hallsyhoods

VIC sold

sold, please delete
  4. hallsyhoods

Workshop classes @ ride on bikes

Hey all Ride On Bikes (Melbourne) will be holding some workshop classes for the beginner to experienced rider, ranging from basic trail quick-fix to more in depth maintenance. Numbers are limited. Check it out... http://www.rideonbikes.com.au/a/Workshop/Workshop_Classes
  5. hallsyhoods

The best place to get my Dirt jumper service in Melbourne?

rideon Ride On Bikes (formally Vicmtb) is a bit of a distance from Glen Waverley being in East Kew, however if you want experience in mountain biking, its a good bet. I'm obviously going to be biased because I work at Ride On, but 4/5 of the team ride dirtjump/freeride with years of experience...
  6. hallsyhoods

Shellharbour Slopestyle updated 11/11/09 - feedback wanted

This is why I hate VCE. month before exams. damn it.
  7. hallsyhoods

chris kingfor the win!

single speed? horizontals? CHRIS KING FUN BOLTS...a little better than Q/W. Be careful, I broke a Chris King rear hub on my jump bike.
  8. hallsyhoods

NSW Specialized SX Trail II set up for Downhill - SOLD

shame its a small free bump
  9. hallsyhoods

Sold

Hey How tall are you? Im 6-5 and interested in this, however I dont know about a medium, probably too small. opinion?
  10. hallsyhoods

please delete

no longer for sale, please delete
  11. hallsyhoods

Deity vs Blk Mrkt

I just bent a pair of two week old black market 31.8 bars. Bailed a fairly large flip. Ive also snapped two black market sprockets and a pair of their bada bing bars. I may just be unlucky, but take it into consideration. If your wanting a 25.4 clamp bar, get chromoly, its heavy but it...
  12. hallsyhoods

Black Market, bars and sprockets.

Although the price point may tell you otherwise, so far A few Black Market products have been a disappointment for me. I ride hard, but I'm not a hack, yet so far I've broken.. 28" * 2" Bada bing bars (6 months old) 29"*2" 31.8 Bada Boom bars (2 weeks old) and 2 X 26t sprockets (both around...
  13. hallsyhoods

DJ Black Market Mob New Picc

Yes, nice work! Love this. I just went back to all mtb parts myself. soo much smoother and lighter. how are those bars? was considering moving from 2" riser to something similar to the dirty thirtys...how do you find the height and width??
  14. hallsyhoods

DH Commencal Supreme Finished Check itt

that is so nice. props. ride her hard
  15. hallsyhoods

Subby, MkII.

Thats sick.. I've always thought about building a matte black with red ano parts...but you've gone and done it for me. haha mega props, the perfect whip. having trouble with manitou...ditch em. some fox831 would run soo nice on that. watch that ti spindle...took me about a year to...
  16. hallsyhoods

2010 Trek Ticket Signature DJ & 4X

No way would they make a jump frame at that price point. They wouldn't sell enough of them. It would be under the 1grand mark for sure. That bottom bracket looks really high. Bike looks amazing and sexy and I want to stroke it. Build looks sick....get some fox831's and then you'll be set!
  17. hallsyhoods

DJ Banshee amp, Now COMPLETE

Yea, I'm 6foot5, so long frame is preferable haha. yet it feels shorter than my old blackmarket mob at 22.5... this bike is weird, it feels like a pure mountain bike, yet is as spinnable and flickable as the half mtb half bmx cromoly whips.
  18. hallsyhoods

MTB SS rear hubs.

Atomlab just brought out a new DJ hubset. The Pimplite DJ SS... and they're wicked light...380g rear and a rediculous 150g front hub. If I was going to buy new hubs...it would be these. http://www.atomlab.com/mtbdjhubs.html
  19. hallsyhoods

Torquay bike park sneak peak!!!!!

seems to me another council job, where some bum with an earth mover has pile some dirt. Theres no shape, the lips are less steep than a downramp should be. waaste of money.
  20. hallsyhoods

Santa Cruz Jackal *renthal sprocket upgrade*

Thats soo nice man. really good looking frame!! looks like it will be easy to flick around. Enjoy it!